Random good picture Not show
1. He expressed suitable penitence for what he had done.
2. Oliver assumed an expression of extreme penitence.
3. And penitence is buying green; buying green is their prayer for grace.
4. But the real penitence is due from those senators who confirmed in haste, leaving us to repent in leisure.
5. He says he regrets with great penitence and sorrow the circumstances that led to the caution.
6. Of penitence(Sentence dictionary), there has been none!
7. Was it but the mockery of penitence?
8. The thief expressed penitence for all his past actions.
9. Difficult way I can't penitence?
10. Is there no reality in the penitence thus sealed and witnessed by good works?
11. Penitence is something that enervates our spirit, causing a greater loss than a good words!
12. After a simple breakfast[sentencedict.com], Father Peter conducted a service in the Chapel of Penitence.
13. He lived his remaining forty years in prayer and penitence.
14. The reverse also holds, that failure to live morally betrays and invalidates religious devotion unless there is genuine penitence.
15. There is a higher and a lower form of penitence.
16. Here had been her sin; here, her sorrow; and here was yet to be her penitence.
17. Vatican Council II in the Constitution on the Sacred Liturgy describes how penitence will lead one closer to God.
18. The 40 weekdays from Ash Wednesday until Easter observed by Christians as a season of fasting and penitence in preparation for Easter.
19. It a:Can make the first lover mistake me for spoony seed, that year of penitence married to me, not as well quick Zai!
20. The message, she thought, would be one of affectionate penitence to her father.
21. The pattern of restorative judicature differs greatly from the pattern of traditional retributive justice, which takes great advantage of the criminal's penitence, repentance, and the victim's pardon.
More similar words: convenience, sentence, independence, penis, opening, unite, pencil, definitely, tendency, finite element, penance, hence, fence, science, essence, sequence, commence, patience, eloquence, evidence, influence, experience, reference, residence, conference, difference, experienced, consequence, preference, abstinence.