Random good picture Not show
1. Attendance at these lectures is not compulsory.
2. It was a record attendance for a midweek game.
3. Her attendance at school was sporadic.
4. Attendance on the course is purely voluntary.
5. Attendance at evening prayers is not compulsory.
6. Please list your name in the attendance register.
7. Attendance at school is obligatory.
8. He was assiduous in his attendance at church.
9. There is a nurse in attendance.
10. Video is making huge inroads into attendance figures at movie theaters .
11. We have an average attendance of 4000 fans per game.
12. Alice's record of perfect attendance is very creditable to her.
13. Attendance at the concert was very poor.
14. We figured the attendance at 150 000.
15. He always has at least two bodyguards in attendance.
16. The young man danced attendance on his rich aunt.
17. She loves to have servants dance attendance on her.
18. Attendance at the seminars is by invitation only .
19. The attendance has dropped away in recent months.
20. We need changes in the law governing school attendance.
21. The attendance was encouragingly high.
22. Last year's fair saw attendance figures of 32,000.
23. The emergency services were in attendance within 22 minutes.
24. She is excused from attendance at the meeting.
25. She's below the statutory age for school attendance.
26. Average weekly cinema attendance in February was 2.41 million.
27. Attendance is mandatory at all meetings.
28. Regular attendance at lectures is important.
29. The President always has six bodyguards in close attendance.
30. The administration has been steadily rowing back from its early opposition to his attendance in London.
More similar words: attend, attend to, defendant, dancer, attention, guidance, pay attention to, maintenance, in accordance with, in danger, matter, latter, agenda, scatter, battery, pattern, no matter, calendar, a matter of, intend, extend, tender, contend, extended, tendency, recommendation, at the end of, as a matter of fact, cancel, cancer.