Random good picture Not show
1. Video is making huge inroads into attendance figures at movie theaters .
2. Attendance at these lectures is not compulsory.
3. It was a record attendance for a midweek game.
4. We have an average attendance of 4000 fans per game.
5. Her attendance at school was sporadic.
6. Attendance on the course is purely voluntary.
7. Alice's record of perfect attendance is very creditable to her.
8. Attendance at evening prayers is not compulsory.
9. Please list your name in the attendance register.
10. He was assiduous in his attendance at church.
11. There is a nurse in attendance.
12. Attendance at the concert was very poor.
13. He always has at least two bodyguards in attendance.
14. The young man danced attendance on his rich aunt.
15. She loves to have servants dance attendance on her.
16. Attendance at the seminars is by invitation only .
17. The attendance has dropped away in recent months.
18. She found reassurance in the high attendance at her lectures.
19. We need changes in the law governing school attendance.
20. Last year's fair saw attendance figures of 32[Sentencedict.com],000.
21. The emergency services were in attendance within 22 minutes.
22. She is excused from attendance at the meeting.
23. She's below the statutory age for school attendance.
24. Average weekly cinema attendance in February was 2.41 million.
25. Attendance is mandatory at all meetings.
26. Regular attendance at lectures is important.
27. The administration has been steadily rowing back from its early opposition to his attendance in London.
28. I can't stand the way she has to have someone dancing attendance on her the whole time.
29. It is right and proper that parents take responsibility for their children's attendance at school.
30. As the course becomes more difficult(sentencedict.com/attendance.html), there's usually a corresponding drop in attendance.
More similar words: attend, attend to, defendant, dancer, attention, guidance, pay attention to, maintenance, in accordance with, in danger, matter, latter, agenda, scatter, battery, pattern, no matter, calendar, a matter of, intend, extend, tender, contend, extended, tendency, recommendation, at the end of, as a matter of fact, cancel, cancer.