Random good picture Not show
10. He can let the court's decision stand and permit the execution.
11. Children? I can't stand the little bleeders!
12. She's really squeamish and can't stand the sight of blood.
13. It eats in her to stand idly by.
14. Two lemons stand beside the entrance.
15. Stand aside, please, and let these people pass.
16. We had to stand in the snow every morning for roll call.
17. It looks like we'll have to stand - there are no seats left.
18. If you doubt yourself, then indeed you stand on shaky ground.
19. Never stand aloof from the masses.
20. She didn't even have the strength to stand up.
21. Half these factories now stand idle.Sentencedict
22. She couldn't stand the frustration of not being able to help.
23. He asked the witness to stand down.
25. The laws of Nature, that is to say the laws of God, plainly made every human being a law unto himself, we must steadfastly refuse to obey those laws, and we must as steadfastly stand by the conventions which ignore them, since the statutes furnish us peace, fairly good government and stability, and therefore are better for us than the laws of God, which would soon plunge us into confusion and disorder and anarchy if we should adopt them.
26. Don't believe that winning is really everything. It's more important to stand for something. If you don't stand for something, what do you win?
27. If the opposition party can hang together over the next six months, they might just stand a chance of being elected.
28. Life without sinuations and frustrations is life the flower in greenhouse, which can not stand the challenge from wind and rain , frost and snow ,and will srely die away in the end .
29. I told the boy a story that made his hair stand on end.
30. Making millions of friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when millions are against you.
More similar words: stand out, stand up, stance, stand for, stand by, instant, distant, standard, stand up to, substance, instance, distance, constant, stand up for, understand, instantly, music stand, assistant, outstanding, resistance, assistance, substantial, for instance, substantially, in the distance, circumstance, first and foremost, tank, at any time, at any cost.