Random good picture Not show
10. Children? I can't stand the little bleeders!
11. It eats in her to stand idly by.
12. Two lemons stand beside the entrance.
13. Stand aside, please, and let these people pass.
14. Never stand aloof from the masses.
15. She didn't even have the strength to stand up.
16. Half these factories now stand idle.
17. He asked the witness to stand down.
18. Trust always can not stand test, appear so vulnerable.
19. The theatre has been left to stand/lie derelict.
20. He restored the music to the music stand.
21. Stand out, if you want to compete with me!Sentencedict
22. Will you stand up for me?
23. Would you please stand back and let me through.
24. This instrument will not stand rough usage.
25. Don't stand outside shivering-come inside and get warm!
26. Stand with your knees slightly bent.
27. I can't stand people with no sense of humour.
29. The laws of Nature, that is to say the laws of God, plainly made every human being a law unto himself, we must steadfastly refuse to obey those laws, and we must as steadfastly stand by the conventions which ignore them, since the statutes furnish us peace, fairly good government and stability, and therefore are better for us than the laws of God, which would soon plunge us into confusion and disorder and anarchy if we should adopt them.
More similar words: stand out, stand up, stance, stand for, stand by, instant, distant, standard, stand up to, substance, instance, distance, constant, stand up for, understand, instantly, music stand, assistant, outstanding, resistance, assistance, substantial, for instance, substantially, in the distance, circumstance, first and foremost, tank, at any time, at any cost.