Random good picture Not show
2) There is honour among thieves.
4) Every kind of peaceful cooperation among men is primarily based on mutual trust and only secondly on institutions such as courts of justice and police.
5) There's honour among thieves.
7) He is immortal 6, not because he alone among creatures has an inexhaustible 7voice, but because he has a soul, a spirit capable of compassion 8and sacrifice9 and endurance.
8) I felt very inferior among all those academics.
9) Mary is popular among the students.
10) Ice cream is popular among children.
11) The incident caused discussion among the public.
12) Peer pressure is strong among young people .
13) Alternative medicines are now winning greater acceptance among doctors.
14) Shakespeare is a giant among writers.
15) It's OK[sentencedict.com], you're among friends now.
16) Among her many virtues are loyalty, courage, and truthfulness.
17) The conquered territories were portioned out among the victors.
18) The bees are buzzing away among the flowers.
19) She lives in that house among the trees.
20) That old temple is hidden among trees.
21) I number her among my closest friends.
22) His appointment caused disquiet among members.
23) A goose was hatched among ducks.
24) The company distributed its profits among its workers.
25) You are definitely among the minority.
26) The secret was spread among the crowd.
27) Discontent among junior ranks was rapidly spreading.
28) In a co-operative profits are distributed among the work-force.
29) I noticed a certain reluctance among the teachers.