Random good picture Not show
1. Our understanding of cancer remains imperfect.
2. He has terminal lung cancer.
3. Prolonged exposure to the sun can cause skin cancer.
4. Smoking predisposes you to lung cancer.
5. Smokers face an increased risk of developing lung cancer.
6. Patients receive high doses of radiation during cancer treatment.
7. Cancer of the breast in young women is uncommon.
8. The doctor concluded that the patient's disease was cancer.
9. Cancer destroyed her body but not her spirit.
10. Uncle Harry is terminally ill with cancer .
11. More and more young men are widowed by cancer.
12. The cancer has spread to his stomach.
13. Scientists have established possible links between cancer and diet.
14. Her cancer can only be controlled, not cured.
15. The doctors cured her of cancer.
16. Dark-skinned people rarely develop skin cancer.
16. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
17. Her mother died of breast cancer.
18. Doctors found a cancer on her breast.
19. People are dying of cancer more and more often.
20. Cancer kills thousands of people every year.
21. He has got a cancer in his lung.
22. Smoking can lead to lung cancer.
23. He died of liver cancer.
24. Cancer deaths caused by fallout from weapons testing could rise to 2.4 million over the next few centuries.
25. Since his cancer was diagnosed, he feels as if he's living on borrowed time.
26. It's a well-known fact that smoking can cause lung cancer.
27. There have been great advances in the treatment of cancer.
28. There is a direct correlation between exposure to sun and skin cancer.
29. Most of the women employees have now been screened for breast cancer.
30. Scientists are on the brink of a breakthrough in the treatment of cancer.
More similar words: dancer, concert, concern, uncertain, concerning, uncertainty, cancel, chance, glance, stance, finance, penance, enhance, alliance, romance, balanced, substance, ancestor, instance, parlance, by chance, advanced, guidance, entrance, pittance, distance, insurance, arrogance, compliance, tolerance.