1. There is no end
2. Doubt is the beginning not the end
3. Things rashly taken end
4. The end
justifies (or sanctifies) the means.
5. The end
justifies [sanctifies] the means.
6. As the life is, so is the end
7. The end justifies the means.
8. In the end
things will mend.
9. Of all war(s), peace is the end
10. The longest day must have an end
11. In every beginning think of the end
12. An ill life, an ill end
13. All good things must come to an end
14. The longest day has an end
15. That’s good wisdom which is wisdom in the end
16. Good to begin well, better to end
17. All good things came to an end
18. Charity begins at home, but should not end
19. A woman's work is never at an end
20. The end crowns the work.
21. I now know that wars do not end
22. Choice of the end
covers choice of the means.
23. When an end
is lawful and obligatory, the indispensable means to is are also lawful and obligatory.
24. Everything hath an end.
25. Don't let it end
like this . Tell them I said something. Pancho villa, Mexican revolutionary.
26. A man has choice to begin love,[sentence dictionary] but not to end
27. Fear not that thy life shall come to an end
, but rather fear that it shall never have a beginning.
28. If a man will begin with certainties, he shall end
in doubts, but if he will be content to begin with doubts, he shall end in certaintics.
29. Nature has given us two ears, two eyes, and but one tongue, to the end
that we should hear and see more than we speak.
30. Love is sweet in the beginning, but sour in the end