Random good picture Not show
1. We prayed and did penance together.
2. She knelt at her mother's feet in penance.
3. As a penance, she said she would buy them all a box of chocolates.
4. They had confessed their sins and done their penance.
5. He decided to do public penance for his sins.
6. Working in the garden was a kind of penance.
7. They are doing penance for their sins.
8. Are you willing to do penance for your sins, my son?
9. She regards living in New York as a penance; she hates big cities.
10. She made him do the washing-up as penance for forgetting her birthday.
11. She had spoken of a reward, not a penance!
12. This device will say your penance for you automatically.
13. His penance was to build an inn and hospital for the poor at the mouth of a river.
14. Edwin did public penance, appearing, for a change, in church the next day.
15. Just to look at it was to do penance for her failures.
16. He subsequently decided to do penance for the deed, and set off to his foundation at Agaune.
17. In penance, Nynex has this month been forced to pay customers a rebate.
18. When it was over, the penance would be unexpectedly light.
19. As penance, Gandhi fasted three days and asked his followers to fast twenty-four hours.
20. Shall be by him amerced with penance due.
21. The Koran recommends fasting as a penance before pilgrimages.
22. Poverty for us is a freedom mortification, a penance.
23. He devoted his life to helping the poor as a penance for his past crimes.
24. If found guilty, her head would be shaved and she would be required to do penance for life.
25. I think you should serve my meal first as penance.
25. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. He whose sperm flows while he is sleeping shall do penance for three days.
27. Members of the order led a life of prayer, fasting, and penance.
28. The life of the anchoress was hard but she did not necessarily give herself over to excessive penance.
29. He heard confessions of sins by his parishioners and gave absolution as he saw fit, enjoining a suitable penance.
30. When Ambrose heard of this he excommunicated Theodosius and refused to give him the sacraments until he had done public penance.
More similar words: maintenance, finance, penalty, pregnancy, financial, the death penalty, financial crisis, cancer, cancel, chance, glance, stance, dancer, romance, enhance, alliance, entrance, substance, guidance, distance, balanced, by chance, instance, advanced, ancestor, parlance, pittance, compliance, insurance, in advance.