Random good picture Not show
1. The plane did not fly the usual commercial route.
2. I work for a commercial radio station.
3. She is developing the commercial side of the organization.
4. The commercial telephone service was no longer operative.
5. They levied religious taxes on Christian commercial transactions.
6. Existing commercial broadcasters claim the new stations are illegal.
7. Commercial television is a medium for advertising.
8. The pension funds are administered by commercial banks.
9. Commercial exploitation of resources threatens our survival.
10. A commercial agent manages the business affairs of company.
11. The commercial future of the company looks very promising.
12. Commercial television is an effective medium for advertising.
13. Her novels are well written and commercial as well.
14. Her father was a commercial traveller who sold kitchenware.
15. This is only a commercial book.
16. The sale was handled by Adams Commercial.
17. Our top priorities must be profit and commercial growth.
18. He was accused of commercial opportunism.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. Despite his great commercial success he still yearns for critical approval.
20. Don't forget this is a commercial enterprise - we're here to make money.
21. It calls for the exclusion of all commercial lending institutions from the college loan program.
22. Although the mill is no longer in commercial use,(sentencedict.com) it is maintained as a working museum.
23. A commercial college teaches things that would be useful in business.
24. Each company is fighting to protect its own commercial interests.
25. They commenced large-scale commercial manufacture of the chairs in January.
26. The hope is that this area will develop into a vibrant commercial centre.
27. They cynically tried to trade off a reduction in the slaughter of dolphins against a resumption of commercial whaling.
28. Attention is drawn to a special voluntary course in Commercial French.
29. Docklands in its heyday was a major centre of industrial and commercial activity.
30. He is interested in buying the club as a commercial undertaking.
More similar words: summer, comment, commence, comment on, recommend, merchant, from memory, at the mercy of, recommendation, racial, social, special, crucial, official, socially, officially, judicial, specialty, especially, financial, specialize, specialist, artificial, commencement, social services, financial crisis, carcinomas, per cent, fierce, perceive.