Random good picture Not show
1. The plane did not fly the usual commercial route.
2. I work for a commercial radio station.
3. Despite his great commercial success he still yearns for critical approval.
4. Don't forget this is a commercial enterprise - we're here to make money.
5. She is developing the commercial side of the organization.
6. The commercial telephone service was no longer operative.
7. They levied religious taxes on Christian commercial transactions.
8. It calls for the exclusion of all commercial lending institutions from the college loan program.
9. Existing commercial broadcasters claim the new stations are illegal.
10. Although the mill is no longer in commercial use, it is maintained as a working museum.
11. A commercial college teaches things that would be useful in business.
12. Commercial television is a medium for advertising.
13. Each company is fighting to protect its own commercial interests.
14. They commenced large-scale commercial manufacture of the chairs in January.
15. The pension funds are administered by commercial banks.
16. Commercial exploitation of resources threatens our survival.
17. A commercial agent manages the business affairs of company.
18. The commercial future of the company looks very promising.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. Commercial television is an effective medium for advertising.
20. Her novels are well written and commercial as well.
21. All commercial nuclear power is provided by fission at the present time.
22. Her father was a commercial traveller who sold kitchenware.
23. The American space program has spun off new commercial technologies.
24. This is only a commercial book.
25. The hope is that this area will develop into a vibrant commercial centre.
26. They cynically tried to trade off a reduction in the slaughter of dolphins against a resumption of commercial whaling.
27. Attention is drawn to a special voluntary course in Commercial French.
28. Docklands in its heyday was a major centre of industrial and commercial activity.
29. He is interested in buying the club as a commercial undertaking.
30. We have to decide if this is a worthwhile commercial undertaking.
More similar words: summer, comment, commence, comment on, recommend, merchant, from memory, at the mercy of, recommendation, racial, social, special, crucial, official, socially, officially, judicial, specialty, especially, financial, specialize, specialist, artificial, commencement, social services, financial crisis, carcinomas, per cent, fierce, perceive.