Random good picture Not show
1. The suspect has dark hair and green eyes.
2. She has been identified as the prime suspect.
3. I suspect he is a thief.
4. The suspect is detained at the police station.Sentencedict.com
5. Police destroyed the suspect package in a controlled explosion.
6. Nobody can possibly suspect what he says.
7. So far, the police do not suspect foul play.
8. The suspect is being kept under observation .
9. After hours of questioning, the suspect confessed.
10. He's the police's prime suspect in this case.
11. Police suspect a local gang.
12. I suspect he's a closet fascist.
13. I suspect they were right.
14. The police interrogated the suspect for several hours.
15. He turned his baleful glare on the cowering suspect.
16. The suspect was flogged into confession.
17. I suspect she might be lying.
18. I began to suspect they were trying to get rid of me.
19. The police say the suspect has a slight blemish on his left cheek.
20. The police said they had no reason to suspect foul play .
21. Police shot one suspect when he pulled a gun on them.
22. I suspect that Rodney has never quite forgiven either of them.
23. If you suspect a gas leak[sentencedict.com], do not strike a match or even turn on an electric light.
24. If you suspect a gas leak do not strike a match or use electricity.
25. He seems poor, but I suspect that he has quite a lot of money.
26. I strongly suspect that most ordinary people would agree with me.
27. The act allows police to detain a suspect for up to 48 hours.
28. She has been acclaimed for the TV drama "Prime Suspect".
29. Greg tipped police off on his car phone about a suspect drunk driver.
30. The police were able to obtain a set of fingerprints from the suspect.
More similar words: suspend, aspect, spectrum, prospect, inspector, spectacle, introspect, inspection, perspective, spectacular, respectively, introspection, with respect to, irrespective of, suspicion, suspicious, species, specify, special, specific, expect, specialty, especially, speculate, specialist, specialize, expected, specifically, speculation, unexpected.