Random good picture Not show
1. I began to suspect they were trying to get rid of me.
2. The suspect has dark hair and green eyes.
3. She has been identified as the prime suspect.
4. The police say the suspect has a slight blemish on his left cheek.Sentencedict.com
5. I suspect he is a thief.
6. The police said they had no reason to suspect foul play .
7. Police shot one suspect when he pulled a gun on them.
8. The suspect is detained at the police station.
9. I suspect that Rodney has never quite forgiven either of them.
10. Police destroyed the suspect package in a controlled explosion.
11. If you suspect a gas leak, do not strike a match or even turn on an electric light.
12. Nobody can possibly suspect what he says.
13. So far, the police do not suspect foul play.
14. If you suspect a gas leak do not strike a match or use electricity.
15. The suspect is being kept under observation .
16. After hours of questioning, the suspect confessed.
17. He seems poor, but I suspect that he has quite a lot of money.
18. I strongly suspect that most ordinary people would agree with me.
19. The act allows police to detain a suspect for up to 48 hours.
20. He's the police's prime suspect in this case.
21. A suspect has been detained by the police for further questioning.
22. The theory is rendered suspect by its reliance on now discredited sources.
23. Police suspect there may be a link between the two murders.
24. I suspect he's a closet fascist.
25. The police interrogated the suspect for several hours.
26. He turned his baleful glare on the cowering suspect.
27. She has been acclaimed for the TV drama "Prime Suspect".
28. Greg tipped police off on his car phone about a suspect drunk driver.
29. The police were able to obtain a set of fingerprints from the suspect.
30. She was unable to make a positive identification of the suspect.
More similar words: suspend, aspect, spectrum, prospect, inspector, spectacle, introspect, inspection, perspective, spectacular, respectively, introspection, with respect to, irrespective of, suspicion, suspicious, species, specify, special, specific, expect, specialty, especially, speculate, specialist, specialize, expected, specifically, speculation, unexpected.