Random good picture Not show
1. He seems to find it difficult to integrate socially.
2. People these days are much more socially mobile .
3. I only drink socially.
4. A year of college had made her more socially competent.
5. Elderly people easily become socially isolated.
6. For socially ambitious couples this is a problem.
7. Carnivores are usually socially complex mammals.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. We meet at work, but never socially.
9. Children must learn socially acceptable behaviour.
10. Slavery was once socially sanctioned.
11. It was socially unacceptable to discuss sex then.
12. Private education is often regarded as socially divisive.
13. This type of behaviour is no longer socially acceptable.
14. We've worked together for years but never mixed socially.
15. He believes that unemployment is socially divisive.
16. I know him through work, but not socially.
17. The role that women could play was socially limited.
18. Drinking and driving is no longer socially acceptable.
19. She felt socially superior to most of her neighbours.
20. The two groups rarely meet socially.
21. They had attended university together and often mixed socially.
22. The reforms will bring benefits, socially and politically.
23. It was clear the group were regarded as intellectually/morally/socially inferior.
24. Socially they're a great company to work for - I've never been to so many parties in my life.
25. The company is currently trying to burnish its socially responsible image.
26. The Browns have climbed socially since Mr Brown became a Member of Parliament.
27. The white people here don't mix socially with the natives.
28. Advertising is a potent force in showing smoking as a socially acceptable habit.
29. It was felt that the ageing of society was socially and economically undesirable.
30. It's interesting at parties to see how people interact socially.
More similar words: social, social services, associate, associated, association, officially, especially, society, racial, official, special, crucial, judicial, specialty, commercial, financial, artificial, specialize, specialist, initially, partially, essentially, potentially, substantially, financial crisis, sock, soccer, so-called, ally, musician.