Random good picture Not show
1. I see no prospect of things improving here.
2. The prospect of war really frightens me.
3. Major developments are in prospect for the company.
4. Is there any prospect of the weather improving?
5. She has a bike in prospect.
6. A place in the semi-finals is in prospect .
7. An abundant harvest is in prospect.
8. There is no immediate prospect of peace.
9. She viewed the prospect of a week alone in the house without much enthusiasm.
10. The prospect of change of this kind has an unsettling effect on any organisation.
11. He's not exactly thrilled at the prospect of working for his old rival.
12. There's not much prospect of Mr Smith's being elected as Congressman.
13. He felt utterly daunted by the prospect of moving to another country.
14. There's a reasonable prospect that his debts will be paid.
15. My spirits sank at the prospect of starting all over again.
16. I didn't find the prospect of a house with no electricity very alluring.
17. The prospect of so much work filled him with consternation.
18. I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start(sentencedict.com), with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. He did not particularly relish the prospect of a meeting with his boss.
20. Unfortunately, there is little prospect of seeing these big questions answered.
21. She was not unduly concerned by the prospect of managing on her own.
22. For many women, the harrowing prospect of giving evidence in a rape case can be too much to bear.
23. Travelling alone around the world is a daunting prospect.
24. He was undismayed by the prospect of failure.
25. He relishes the prospect of a fight.
26. The prospect of working full-time fills me with dread.
27. The prospect of failure scares me rigid.
28. The failures and reverses which await men - and one after another sadden the brow of youth - add a dignity to the prospect of human life, which no Arcadian success would do.
29. The mere mention of the words "heart failure", can conjure up, to the layman, the prospect of imminent death.
30. From the top of the hill there's a beautiful prospect over the valley.
More similar words: introspect, introspection, aspect, suspect, spectrum, inspector, spectacle, inspection, perspective, spectacular, respectively, with respect to, irrespective of, to speak of, so to speak, special, species, specify, specific, expect, prosecutor, speculate, specialty, especially, prosecution, specialize, specialist, expected, speculation, specifically.