Random good picture Not show
1. Salt is crucial in cooking.
2. The authorities proved unyielding on one crucial opposition demand.
3. It's absolutely crucial that we get this right.
4. Barker's testimony is crucial to the prosecution's case.
5. The allegiance of uncommitted voters will be crucial.
6. Defence of the realm is crucial.
7. Money will be crucial to the accomplishment of our objectives.
8. This aid money is crucial to the government's economic policies.
9. This is regarded as the crucial factor in deciding who should get priority.
10. Certainly, the early learning years are crucial to a child's educational development.
11. The negotiations with the company had reached a crucial stage.
12. He had administrators under him but took the crucial decisions himself.
13. It's a crucial decision.
14. The work of monks was crucial in spreading Christianity.
15. He wasn't there at the crucial moment .
16. It is crucial that we get this right.
17. She broke into the conversation at a crucial moment.
18. The use of the correct materials was crucial.
19. Secrecy is crucial to this police operation.
20. The next few weeks are going to be crucial.
21. Her work has been crucial to the project's success.
22. The foreign market was increasingly crucial.
23. The crisis is entering a crucial, critical phase.
24. The defence accused the prosecution of withholding crucial evidence.
25. The ability to separate out reusable elements from other waste is crucial.
26. How can this party stifle debate on such a crucial issue?
27. During the trial, the prosecution was accused of withholding crucial evidence from the defence.sentencedict.com
28. The really great love not stubbornly cling to it,but at the crucial moment just let him free.
29. Look at the false police reports that omitted or misstated crucial facts.
30. The audience craned forward as their conjuror came to the crucial part of his trick.
More similar words: social, racial, special, official, socially, judicial, officially, specialty, commercial, especially, financial, specialist, artificial, specialize, social services, financial crisis, crush, cruise, recruit, truck, instruct, structure, construct, instructor, structural, destruction, instruction, constructing, construction, instructional.