Random good picture Not show
1. I meditate in order to relax.
2. He that can read an meditate will not find his evenings long or life tedious.
3. I try to meditate for half an hour every evening.
4. You must meditate on the myriad symbolic interpretations.
5. Do you exercise, bathe, meditate?
6. Every morning I like to meditate for 20 minutes.
7. He says to Krishna: There are yogis who meditate and yogis who act.
8. Slice off one piece of bread and meditate on it.
9. I tried to meditate to stimulate my faith but gave up.
10. Then I sat down to meditate, with the sacred choral music playing softly in the background.
11. Meditate. Live purely. Be quiet. Do your work with mastery. Like the moon, come out from behind the clouds! Shine. Buddha
12. We must meditate on what God has done in our life instead of what we are still waiting on Him to do. Joyce Meyer
13. Invitations to meditate, his vast colour-soaked canvases are memorable for the sensations evoked in the viewer rather than for their imagery.
14. I started to meditate on that verse in relation to my argument with my colleague.
15. Clever people should meditate on the problems before acting.
16. Meditate at the same place and same time everyday.
17. I meditate on your precepts and consider your ways.
18. Can hardened criminals meditate their way to a better future?
19. Meditate or practice deep breathing. This one works best if you do it regularly[Sentencedict.com], as it's more of an overall stress management technique that can help you use self-control when you're mad.
20. That's when I try to meditate or do some deep-breathing exercises.
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
21. When you get quiet and meditate about them, how do you feel?
22. Isaac! Have you remembered to meditate on Mt. Aleph daily?
23. To become more like Christ, meditate on who He is.
24. Then we play the theme music of his films here, and meditate.
25. Years ago in Manchester, my husband was taught to meditate by a Yiddishe guru in Didsbury.
26. In the monasteries the candidates for illumination are ordered by their masters to go meditate on these enigmas and return with answers.
27. I popped the lot and tried my hardest to meditate.
28. In oriental philosophy and religion many devices like the mandala are used for the mind to meditate upon.
29. There was a shelf full of his books in the Communing Room where they eat, meditate, and experience ecstasy.
30. We dubbed this plating the Tabula Rasa: Enjoy your morsel, meditate on the white space.
More similar words: premeditated, creditable, mediate, immediate, agitate, hesitate, facilitate, media, median, medium, edit, medical, mediocre, medicine, credit, editor, heredity, edition, medication, expedite, on credit, seditious, discredit, expedition, habitat, agitation, invitation, limitation, qualitative, precipitation.