Random good picture Not show
1. The economic boom sent property prices skyrocketing.
2. The trade deficit has skyrocketed.
3. Housing prices have skyrocketed in recent months.
4. Wages and prices have skyrocketed.
5. Production has dropped while prices and unemployment have skyrocketed.
6. Two years ago, once-stagnant rents started to skyrocket, and the value of his duplex increased dramatically.
7. Prices skyrocket, so that price levels must be written in scientific notation.
8. Does your blood pressure skyrocket?
9. I saw the skyrocket last night.
10. How to skyrocket yr traffic!
11. As housing costs on China's mainland skyrocket -- raising concerns of a property bubble there -- monied buyers are heading abroad, moving into markets that look, in comparison, like a bargain.
12. Do you curse? Does your pressure skyrocket? Do you try and bump them?
13. Only in Canada will the temperature skyrocket to 29 degrees celsius.
14. It's no wonder suicide rates skyrocket this time of year.
15. Its currency would skyrocket -- meaning the loss of its competitive low - cost - producer edge . Or , U.
16. Does your blood pressure skyrocket? Do you try and bump them?
17. The example of skyrocket shows how to implement the game application.
18. The number of heart - attack deaths may skyrocket in the world.
19. Christmas sales attract many visitors; hotel prices skyrocket, especially on weekends.
20. While it might cut down on drug-related crime, the total level of harm certainly would skyrocket, as more people indulged.
20. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. Combined output during the next few years is projected to skyrocket to more than 500, 000 barrels daily.
22. But, on the other hand, as our standards of life skyrocket, so do our expectations.
23. Wars and natural disasters are both the reasons for the mortality rate to skyrocket.
24. Investors who are particularly fearful of a euro break-up also should look at German property, which would skyrocket in value with a new Deutsche mark, he says.
25. This success is paying economic dividends as oil prices skyrocket.