Random good picture Not show
1. She shows little or no appreciation of good music.
2. Please accept this small token of my appreciation.
3. She shows little appreciation of good music.
4. An appreciation of their own people, it is difficult to be happy.
5. They have little appreciation of the arts.
6. It helps children to develop an appreciation of poetry and literature.
7. Appreciation of works of art is bound to be dominated by a particular kind of interest.
8. I have now developed an appreciation of poetry.
9. Children rarely show any appreciation of/for what their parents do for them.
10. They have a stronger appreciation of the importance of economic incentives.
11. I had no appreciation of the problems they faced.
12. The chairman asked me to express our appreciation of all your hard work.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. These flowers are a token of my appreciation of/for all your help.
14. The crowd murmured in appreciation.
15. This absolutist belief is replaced by an appreciation that rules can vary.
16. The course helped me to gain a deeper appreciation of what scientific research involves.
17. He was presented with a watch in appreciation of his long service.
18. Mary was frustrated by the lack of appreciation shown of her work.
19. He expressed his appreciation for what he called Saudi Arabia's moderate and realistic oil policies.
20. There is a growing appreciation of the need for change.
21. I would like to express my appreciation and thanks to you all.
22. She showed an appreciation of my help.
23. Max has no appreciation of the finer things in life.
24. Please accept this gift as a small token of our appreciation.
25. As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. John F. Kennedy
26. Wishing you every happiness when Christmas is near, and expressing appreciation for your cares and concerns during the year.
27. The aim is to inculcate business people with an appreciation of different cultures.
28. A line of male dancers gyrated to the music while the audience screamed their appreciation.
29. I'd like to give this bottle of wine as a mark of appreciation for all the work you've done for us.
30. We hope you will accept this book as a small token of our appreciation.
More similar words: association, renunciation, variation, radiation, negotiation, application, recommendation, presentation, representation, interpretation, appropriate, prestidigitation, precise, precisely, reception, recognition, prediction, prevention, nation, in all directions, prescription, equation, operation, zonation, education, donation, location, relation, formation, national.