Random good picture Not show
1. She shows little or no appreciation of good music.
2. The crowd murmured in appreciation.
3. Please accept this small token of my appreciation.
4. She shows little appreciation of good music.
5. They have little appreciation of the arts.
6. I have now developed an appreciation of poetry.
7. An appreciation of their own people, it is difficult to be happy.
8. It helps children to develop an appreciation of poetry and literature.
9. Appreciation of works of art is bound to be dominated by a particular kind of interest.
10. Brian whistled in appreciation.
11. I had no appreciation of the problems they faced.
12. She showed an appreciation of my help.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. She gazed in appreciation at the scene.
14. Show your appreciation by little acts of kindness.
15. The pound's rapid appreciation is creating problems for exporters.
16. The crowd cheered in appreciation.
17. "Thank you," she murmured, with heartfelt appreciation.
18. Children rarely show any appreciation of/for what their parents do for them.
19. They have a stronger appreciation of the importance of economic incentives.
20. The chairman asked me to express our appreciation of all your hard work.
21. These flowers are a token of my appreciation of/for all your help.
22. This absolutist belief is replaced by an appreciation that rules can vary.
23. The course helped me to gain a deeper appreciation of what scientific research involves.
24. He was presented with a watch in appreciation of his long service.
25. Mary was frustrated by the lack of appreciation shown of her work.
26. Please accept this gift as a small token of our appreciation.
27. As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. John F. Kennedy
28. Wishing you every happiness when Christmas is near, and expressing appreciation for your cares and concerns during the year.
29. The aim is to inculcate business people with an appreciation of different cultures.
30. A line of male dancers gyrated to the music while the audience screamed their appreciation.
More similar words: association, renunciation, variation, radiation, negotiation, application, recommendation, presentation, representation, interpretation, appropriate, prestidigitation, precise, precisely, reception, recognition, prediction, prevention, nation, in all directions, prescription, equation, operation, zonation, education, donation, location, relation, formation, national.