Random good picture Not show
1. The surrounding mountains make the city difficult to evacuate.
2. Helicopters were used to evacuate people from their homes.
3. British and American warships are standing by to evacuate their citizens if necessary.
4. They were planning to evacuate the seventy American officials still in the country.
5. The order was given to evacuate.
6. Army helicopters tried to evacuate the injured.
7. Employees were urged to evacuate their offices immediately.
8. Tell them you intend to evacuate the children.
9. Officials ordered the residents to evacuate.
10. Locals were told to evacuate.
11. The French military is preparing to evacuate women and children of expatriate families.
12. They agreed on how to evacuate the civilians from the island.
13. This would force the military to evacuate.
14. Residents downwind from the blaze were advised to evacuate.
15. Locals were told to evacuate, but Duane stayed put.
16. Chinook helicopters from Odiham were ready to evacuate casualties and to move troops to the forward areas.
17. The instruction to evacuate the buildings came as a complete surprise.
18. Feigning fatigue, we urge a baffled party to evacuate before the witching hour.
19. Indeed, rebel movements prompted international relief workers to evacuate the city Friday, fearing impending violence.
19. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
20. The United States is sending a naval task force to the area to evacuate American citizens.
21. When toxic fumes began to drift toward our homes, we were told to evacuate.
22. We have regular fire drills to ensure that the staff know how to evacuate the building.
23. It has forced politicians to think again about the wisdom of trying to evacuate refugees.
24. A navy warship was also on its way to the area to help evacuate refugees.
25. Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslett play two star-crossed lovers whose future looks bleak after they miss the chance to evacuate.
26. A deputation of Confederates had come to demand that he and his men evacuate the fort without further delay.
27. In fact so bad has the problem become that whole Alpine villages are being forced to evacuate themselves when the warnings sound.
28. Faced with conflicting advice from radio stations and the state authorities about whether to evacuate, many people just fled.
29. He said that relief workers and soldiers were now forcing people to evacuate.
30. A series of eruptions there in 1999 caused officials to evacuate hundreds of people.
More similar words: evaluate, vacuum, evaluation, vacate, vacillate, ejaculate, adequate, graduate, immaculate, insinuate, perpetuate, attenuate, accentuate, undergraduate, privacy, vaccine, acute, vivacious, lacuna, acumen, faculty, mea culpa, evade, loquat, revamp, prevail, spectacular, elevator, crevasse, equation.