Random good picture Not show
1. I decided to ditch the sofa bed.
2. My headlights shone over a broad ditch of water.
3. The truck overturned and precipitated us into the ditch.
4. We used a plank to cross the ditch.
5. The horse jumped over the ditch.
6. A ditch diverted water from the stream into the fields.
7. It represents a last ditch attempt by the country to extricate itself from its economic crisis.
8. A sudden engine failure forced the pilot to ditch .
9. The water flows into the ditch at the edge of the rice field.
10. We use a plank to cross the ditch.
11. The car tipped into the ditch.
12. He was tipped into a ditch.
13. Let's ditch school today.
14. The ditch ran parallel to the road.
15. One American pilot was forced to ditch his jet in the Gulf.
16. "We'll have to ditch!" yelled the co-pilot.
17. I can't bring myself to ditch him and start again.
19. The invaders cut off their prisoners' arms and legs and threw their mutilated bodies into the ditch.
20. The plane overshot the runway and plunged into a ditch.
21. A strong gust of wind blew the car sideways into the ditch.sentencedict.com/ditch.html
22. The flood on the road eventually drained off into the ditch.
23. One more pull will bring the car out of the ditch.
24. The bus skidded off the road and into a ditch.
25. The carriage upset and we were all spilled into the ditch.
26. The car hit the kerb, rolled over and came to rest in a ditch.
27. With the blind leading the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.
28. She is best remembered for her first book, "In the Ditch".
29. The car went skidding off the road into a ditch.
30. Sniffer dogs were brought in to follow the men after they abandoned the vehicle in a ditch.