Random good picture Not show
1. I decided to ditch the sofa bed.
2. My headlights shone over a broad ditch of water.
3. The truck overturned and precipitated us into the ditch.
4. We used a plank to cross the ditch.
5. The horse jumped over the ditch.
6. We use a plank to cross the ditch.
7. The car tipped into the ditch.
8. Let's ditch school today.
9. A ditch diverted water from the stream into the fields.
10. It represents a last ditch attempt by the country to extricate itself from its economic crisis.
11. A sudden engine failure forced the pilot to ditch .
12. The water flows into the ditch at the edge of the rice field.
13. He was tipped into a ditch.
14. The ditch ran parallel to the road.
15. "We'll have to ditch!" yelled the co-pilot.
16. the road into a ditch.
17. He dived headlong into the ditch.
18. The rain washed the dry leaves into the ditch.
19. I tripped and fell into a muddy ditch.
20. Did you ditch class today?
21. The sheep were huddled together in a ditch.sentencedict.com/ditch.html
22. The bicycle lay upended in a ditch.
23. The car went over into a ditch.
24. The car ran off the road into a ditch.
26. The invaders cut off their prisoners' arms and legs and threw their mutilated bodies into the ditch.
27. The plane overshot the runway and plunged into a ditch.
28. A strong gust of wind blew the car sideways into the ditch.
29. The flood on the road eventually drained off into the ditch.
30. One more pull will bring the car out of the ditch.