Random good picture Not show
(1) Second, we have implemented a deprecation policy where we document all interfaces that are changing or going away within two releases of notice.
(2) The best way to avoid deprecation is to drive fewer miles, says Ibara.
(3) In this case, deprecation has the meaning that it will not be enhanced and will be withdrawn in a future version of WMB.
(4) Consumers must be notified about deprecation of a service, to allow them time to change and test the consuming code.
(5) You can read more about the new deprecation guidelines and all the features being deprecated in this blog post.
(6) A good compromise is a planned deprecation and sunsetting schedule for every service version, as described in service deployment life cycle.
(7) The next day he received two more complaints(http://sentencedict.com), one from a man who came in diffident deprecation.
(8) Rental property owners may get less income tax refunds but when they sell their rental properties in the future, they will get less deprecation clawed back as well.
(9) So you have a mind/body dualism,a body and soul dualism and often there's the deprecation of the body and a deprecation of matter as morally inferior.
(10) Conclusion: Achievement goal orientation , uncertain personal control, self - deprecation are closely related to academic self - handicapping.
(11) In this last discussion, we use the concept of deprecation.
(12) It was pretty painless; the 2.8.0 migration took less than a day (and that was only because I wanted to eliminate the deprecation warnings) and 2.8.1 was drop in.
More similar words: precaution, representation, appreciation, precipitation, prevarication, depreciate, depression, ratification, gratification, education, location, invocation, educational, indication, medication, publication, vindication, application, altercation, implication, equivocation, communication, recrimination, recommendation, clarification, certification, reconciliation, presentation, esterification, personification.