Synonym: closed book, enigma, mystery story, secret, whodunit. Similar words: mysterious, oyster, hysteria, hysterical, step by step, system, ecosystem, solar system. Meaning: ['mɪstərɪ] n. 1. something that baffles understanding and cannot be explained 2. a story about a crime (usually murder) presented as a novel or play or movie.
Random good picture Not show
2. Nobody clued us to this mystery.
3. He often tells stories full of mystery.
4. The woods have an aura of mystery.
5. Nobody has ever solved the mystery.
6. The play is a murder mystery.
7. The source of the gunshots still remains a mystery.
8. Who had taken the book? It was a mystery.
9. The mystery has not yet been completely solved.
10. The creation of life remains a mystery.
11. Her latest book's a murder mystery.
12. Their motives remain a mystery.
13. The story alluded to a mystery in her past.
14. Yesterday is history .Tomorrow is a mystery .But today is a gift.
15. Detectives are still trying to unravel the mystery surrounding his death.
16. It's a mystery to me why they didn't choose him.
17. It's a complete mystery to me why they chose him.
18. They never cleared up the mystery of the missing money.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. The whole incident was shrouded in mystery.
20. He happened on a clue to the mystery.
21. Her main reading seems to be mystery novels.
22. Air travel has lost much of its mystery.
23. Wearing dark glasses gives him an air of mystery.
24. There's a bit of a mystery about this child.
25. The dark glasses give her an air of mystery.
26. What happened to them remains somewhat of a mystery.
27. How the massive stones were brought here from hundreds of miles away is/remains a mystery.
28. Tell you that I reach the goal of the mystery, I only power is my persistence spirit.
29. Twenty years after the event, his death remains a mystery .
30. Life is not a race, but a journey to be savored each step of the way.Yesterday is history,Tomorrow is a Mystery and Today is a giftthat's why we call it The Present.
More similar words: mysterious, oyster, hysteria, hysterical, step by step, system, ecosystem, solar system, unitary system, battery, adultery, cemetery, foster, poster, austere, western, cluster, monster, eastern, bolster, yesterday, disaster, register, youngster, sinister, minister, filibuster, stereotype, boisterous, interested.