Random good picture Not show
1. He showed her to a small cabin.
2. My cabin is on E deck.
3. Cabin crew, please stand by for takeoff.
4. They rented a cabin for their vacation.
5. Tracy said the cabin was haunted.
6. Tom lives in a log cabin.
7. The cabin was built of logs.
8. The main cabin has its full-sized double bed centrally placed with plenty of room around it.
9. We pressed the buzzer in our cabin and a steward arrived instantly.
10. The young pioneers lived in a little log cabin in the mountains during the summer camping.
11. The main cabin is situated forward of the mast.
12. We rented the cabin to a young couple.
13. Please book me a cabin on the ship.
14. The north wind howled around our cabin.
15. Only a thin curtain divided her cabin from his.
16. The cabin is tucked away in the hills.
17. My cabin is on deck C.
18. With each wave[sentencedict.com], more water slopped into the cabin.
19. The cabin was luxuriously furnished.sentencedict.com/cabin.html
20. Abraham Lincoln was born in a cabin.
21. Our cabin was below decks.
22. The airplane cabin depressurized immediately.
23. A member of the cabin crew demonstrated the safety procedures.
24. Looking through the cabin window I saw the flicker of flames.
25. His cabin is uninhabitable in summer, let alone in winter.
26. Only the stewardess can go from the cabin to the cockpit.
27. The weight of the snow caused the roof of the cabin to cave in.
28. A disembodied voice sounded from the back of the cabin.
29. The rain had kept me indoors all weekend and I was beginning to get cabin fever.
30. Read this extract from an information booklet about the work of an airline cabin crew.