Synonym: bill, bill poster, bill sticker, card, notice, placard, post horse, post-horse, posting. Similar words: foster, post-war, oyster, cluster, monster, western, bolster, eastern. Meaning: ['pəʊstə(r)] n. 1. a sign posted in a public place as an advertisement 2. someone who pastes up bills or placards on walls or billboards 3. a horse kept at an inn or post house for use by mail carriers or for rent to travelers.
Random good picture Not show
(1) I put the poster back into its tube.
(2) Each poster is signed by the artist.
(3) There is a poster about the pop festival.
(4) The poster had been nipped to pieces.
(5) The poster showed a caricature of Hitler with a devil's horns and tail.
(6) The students put up a poster on the bulletin board.
(7) Zidane has become the poster child for a whole generation of French-born youths of North African extraction.
(8) We noticed a poster advertising a circus.
(9) The election poster was clearly visible from the street.
(10) He claims the poster ads have 'contaminated Berlin's streets'.
(11) They put up a poster advertising the concert.
(12) This full-colour poster comes free with the magazine.
(13) She went out with a Calvin Klein poster boy.
(14) He saw the poster in the doctor's surgery.
(15) This poster is offensive and degrades women.
(16) That poster is too high nobody can read it.
(17) Dillon is the poster child for wasted talent.
(18) The poster only stayed up a few hours, before it was stolen.
(19) They asked me to design a poster for the campaign.
(20) The poster had been pinned onto a large wooden board.
(21) Detectives have launched a massive poster campaign to help in the search for the two killers.
(22) A poster with mug shots of wanted men was on the wall.
(23) The lettering on the poster is very eye - catching.
(24) The poster wouldn't stick even though I drenched it with glue. Sentencedict.com
(25) Send for free Endangered Desserts of the World poster!
(26) I'm saving these tokens to get a free poster.
(27) For details, see the poster in the church porch.
(28) A large poster hung above them advertising A.R.P. outfits.
(29) Can you let me have the finished artwork for the poster by Friday?
(30) Are you going to write off for that free poster?
More similar words: foster, post-war, oyster, cluster, monster, western, bolster, eastern, minister, yesterday, register, youngster, disaster, stereotype, administer, mysterious, cholesterol, eastern europe, esterification, step by step, cost, most, host, pose, boost, ghost, mostly, costly, at most, almost.