Random good picture Not show
1. The new edition of the dictionary carries 7000 additions to the language, which purists say is under threat.
2. The book survives complete only in the second edition of 1533.
3. The magazine has just published its six thousandth edition.
4. The first edition was published in 1998.
5. In life, then boring time, also are limited edition.
6. A paperback edition is now available at bookshops.
7. the electronic edition of 'The Guardian'
8. The revised edition is quite different from the previous edition.
9. The book appeared in a limited edition of 3,000.
10. The new edition of encyclopedia will appear in the bookstores next week.
11. He heavily expurgated the work in its second edition.
12. The first edition was published in 1765.
13. The article appeared in the evening edition of 'The Mercury'.
14. I've written away to order the second edition of the dictionary.
15. The dictionary is now in its sixth edition.
16. The second edition was published only in America.
17. The first edition sold out so we are reprinting it/it is reprinting.
18. I enjoy the omnibus edition of Eastenders on Sunday.
19. The new edition was rushed out just before Christmas.
20. The French edition came out in early 1992.
21. The new edition of the dictionary has considerably improved.
22. They appeared on an edition of BBC2's Arena.
23. The edition is confined to 5 , 000 copies.
24. The story made it into the evening edition of the newspaper.sentencedict.com/edition.html
25. Have you read the unabridged edition of that book?
26. The abridged edition was published in 1988.
27. The American edition of "Cloud Street" is already in its third printing.
28. Tomorrow's edition will include a centre-spread on the Spanish royal family.
29. The new edition of encyclopaedia will appear in the bookstores next week.
30. The textbook was first published in 1858 and is now in its 39th edition.
More similar words: expedition, addition, tradition, condition, additional, in addition, conditions, traditional, in addition to, traditionally, medication, prediction, position, munitions, coalition, definition, composition, transition, opposition, exhibition, recognition, practitioner, acquisition, edit, editor, on credit, ambitious, notion, motion, option.