Random good picture Not show
1. The magazine has just published its six thousandth edition.
2. The first edition was published in 1998.
3. In life, then boring time, also are limited edition.
4. A paperback edition is now available at bookshops.
5. the electronic edition of 'The Guardian'
6. This is a later edition.
7. The book appeared in a limited edition of 3,000.
8. He heavily expurgated the work in its second edition.
9. The first edition was published in 1765.
10. The new edition of the dictionary carries 7000 additions to the language, which purists say is under threat.
11. The book survives complete only in the second edition of 1533.
12. The revised edition is quite different from the previous edition.
13. The new edition of encyclopedia will appear in the bookstores next week.
14. The dictionary is now in its sixth edition.
15. The second edition was published only in America.
16. I enjoy the omnibus edition of Eastenders on Sunday.
17. The new edition was rushed out just before Christmas.
18. The French edition came out in early 1992.
19. The new edition of the dictionary has considerably improved.
20. They appeared on an edition of BBC2's Arena.
21. The edition is confined to 5 (sentencedict.com), 000 copies.
22. Have you read the unabridged edition of that book?
23. The abridged edition was published in 1988.
24. This is the CD-ROM edition of the encyclopedia.sentencedict.com/edition.html
25. The new edition embodies many improvements.
26. Tonight's edition of 'Panorama' looks at unemployment.
27. A limited edition of 2000 copies has been published.
28. The new edition of the encyclopedia embodies many improvements.
29. Have you read the introduction to the third edition?
30. The textbook was first published in 1858 and is now in its 39th edition.
More similar words: expedition, addition, tradition, condition, additional, in addition, conditions, traditional, in addition to, traditionally, medication, prediction, position, munitions, coalition, definition, composition, transition, opposition, exhibition, recognition, practitioner, acquisition, edit, editor, on credit, ambitious, notion, motion, option.