Synonym: noisy, rough, rowdy, tumultuous, violent. Similar words: numerous, generous, obstreperous, cholesterol, register, minister, mysterious, administer. Meaning: ['bɔɪstərəs] adj. 1. noisy and lacking in restraint or discipline 2. full of rough and exuberant animal spirits 3. violently agitated and turbulent.
Random good picture Not show
(2) Most of the children were noisy and boisterous.
(3) As midnight drew on,the party became more boisterous.
(4) It was a challenge, keeping ten boisterous seven-year-olds amused.
(5) The children are very boisterous today.
(6) I felt totally shell-shocked after coping with five boisterous children all day.
(7) They were incredibly noisy and boisterous.
(8) This boisterous welcome restored the princess's good spirits.
(9) Dan's a nice boy, but rather boisterous.
(10) Although she'd been enchanted by the boisterous reunions, her attention was immediately arrested by the man's striking colouring.
(11) On arrival at Hillsborough she was given a boisterous welcome by 150 children given time off school to greet her.
(12) It feels light and boisterous and requires more driver involvement than the Aero 8.
(13) She had been boisterous and sharp, a humorous woman, a woman of decision.
(14) The minstrels paraded out in the same boisterous way they had come in.
(15) A large, boisterous crowd poured into the bar, singing and shouting noisily.
(16) He was very loud and boisterous about being gay, and he lost.
(17) I don't condescend to boisterous displays of it.
(18) The Otterhound is amiable, boisterous and even - tempered.
(19) His boisterous humour gave place to lowering silences.
(20) Boisterous, drunken merrymaking; a carousal.
(21) In smoke-filled private rooms, boisterous men vie to best each other in downing shots of fiery mao-tai, the rice liquor that is this city's most famous product.
(22) We got an open barouche and a wild, boisterous driver, and set out.
(23) The children and the dogs raced out of the house to give me a boisterous welcome.
(24) During his speech police in riot gear watched over a boisterous crowd. Sentencedict.com
(25) At first, Jenny could not speak. when she began to speak again, her boisterous laughter was gone.
(26) They will ride the surf or the bows of a vessel, constantly passing back and forth and making boisterous leaps.
(27) I envisioned play would be a static simulation of the boisterous on-the-floor rivalries I shared with my siblings.
(28) Most were content to contemplate their deliverance, but some were more boisterous.
(29) He had been standing rounds of gin in the anteroom and was slightly boisterous.
(30) In the school yard, a mother goose and her baby are separated by a boisterous class of first graders.
More similar words: numerous, generous, obstreperous, cholesterol, register, minister, mysterious, administer, hoist, boiling water, come round, listen, a matter of, listener, listen to, enlisted, oyster, poster, foster, malodorous, eastern, western, cluster, bolster, monster, sooner or later, consistent, youngster, disaster, yesterday.