Random good picture Not show
1. If the orange is going to be bad ----for the best of us are bad sometimes ---it begins to be bad from the outside, not from the inside.
2. That's a funny combo - pink and orange.
3. Add orange paint to get a warmer hue.
4. It is a seedless type orange.
5. She filled her mug with orange juice.
6. Would you like another orange?
7. He cut the orange into quarters.
8. Cut the orange peel into fine shreds.
9. He aimed at the apple and orange.
10. The orange curtains jar with the red furniture.
11. Would you peel me an orange?
12. She likes the orange coat.
13. The salad was decorated with segments of orange.
14. This tea tasted of orange blossoms.
15. I'd like a glass of orange juice.
16. The orange skin squirted in my eye.
17. Do you like orange juice?
18. What colour is an orange?
19. He stripped an orange of its rind for me.
20. The orange juice had been spiked with gin.
21. The black lettering really stands out on that orange background.
22. The adult can be readily distinguished by its orange bill.
23. Fresh orange juice should be refrigerated after opening and drunk within three days.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
24. Peel a thick-skinned orange and square off the ends with a sharp knife.
25. She wanted to buy the orange dress,(sentencedict.com)but we persuaded her that the blue one was more becoming.
26. The outside of an orange is bitter, but the inside is sweet.
27. He collected some orange juice from the refrigerator and, glass in hand, strolled to the kitchen window.
28. The colours of the spectrum - red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet - can be seen in a rainbow.
29. There were four of us, so we divided the orange into quarters and each ate a piece.
30. The illustration shows a cluster of five roses coloured apricot orange.
More similar words: range, arrange, arrangement, angel, change, exchange, in danger, out of danger, changeable, in exchange for, unchangeable, oral, gang, for ages, angle, angst, storage, hang up, hang on, decorate, plunge, finger, singer, anguish, favorable, elaborate, corporate, behavioral, laboratory, demoralize.