Random good picture Not show
1. The Decameron is widely regarded as Boccaccio's chef d'oeuvre.
2. Try this new dish, created by our head chef.
3. He started work as a trainee chef.
4. She dreamed of becoming a chef.
5. John worked as a chef in the merchant navy.
6. The chef used an electric grinder in the kitchen.
7. The chef bustled about in the kitchen.
8. Enjoy the delicious cuisine created by our award-winning chef.
9. This soup is delicious; my compliments to the chef.
10. The chef comes with her recommendation.
11. This dish was created by our chef Jean Richard.
12. Our chef was a genial, slightly tubby man.
13. The chef, staff and managers are all Chinese.
14. Two women were hurt and the chef was bashed over the head with a bottle.
15. Every day a different chef will be conjuring up delicious dishes in the restaurant.
16. The chef at the barbecue looked up from his labours; he was sweating.
17. Her father, a trained chef, now works as a bus driver.
18. The chef had produced one of his most spectacular creations, a whole roasted swan.
19. James works as assistant chef at a fast food restaurant.
20. I commended the chef on the excellent meal. I later wrote to commend him to his employer, the restaurant owner.
21. He took a job as a sous chef in a London hotel.
22. TV chef Raymond Blanc lets us in on the secrets of his kitchen.
23. Now a celebrity chef, he rarely talks about his life as an army cook.
24. The chef was chalking the daily specials on the menu board.
24. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. The banquet gave the chef a chance to flaunt his talents.
26. Rabbit stew is one of chef Giancarlo Moeri's signature dishes.
27. She started out washing dishes and finished up as a chef.
28. She has had a number of different jobs, ranging from chef to swimming instructor.
29. One can never learn all there is to know about cooking, and that is one of the joys of being a chef.
30. That was an excellent meal! My compliments to the chef.
More similar words: to the full, in the future, for the future, the front line, the first person, in the first place, chew, cheap, cheek, chest, cheer, cheat, pitcher, scheme, cheese, teacher, check up, cheer up, check out, check in, kitchen, schedule, catches, chemical, chemistry, on schedule, researcher, behind schedule, ahead of schedule.