Synonym: K, cat valium, coal-black, fountain, green, gush, honey oil, jet plane, jet-black, jet-propelled plane, pitchy, sooty, special K, spirt, spurt, squirt, super C, super acid. Similar words: jet lag. Meaning: [dʒet] n. 1. an airplane powered by one or more jet engines 2. the occurrence of a sudden discharge (as of liquid) 3. a hard black form of lignite that takes a brilliant polish and is used in jewellery or ornamentation 4. street names for ketamine 5. an artificially produced flow of water. v. 1. issue in a jet; come out in a jet; stream or spring forth 2. fly a jet plane. adj. of the blackest black; similar to the color of jet or coal.
Random good picture Not show
(1) This aircraft works by jet propulsion.
(2) A jet planed in from the south.
(3) The laser jet printer is out of order.
(4) The winter sports bring the jet set from England.
(5) Morris has a private jet.
(6) This new jet engine is superbly engineered.
(7) The jet soared into the air.
(8) The aircraft is powered by three jet engines.
(9) The jet zoomed low over our heads.
(10) The jet crashed after take-off.
(11) The jet had crossed into Russian airspace.
(12) He owns a private jet .
(13) The jet crash-landed and burst into flames.
(14) A jet plane sheared the blue sky.
(15) Since the advent of jet aircraft(Sentencedict.com), travel has been speeded up.
(16) She turned on the hose and a jet of water sprayed across the garden.
(17) The accident happened as the jet was about to take off.
(18) He chartered a jet to fly her home from California to Switzerland.
(19) Two men hijacked a jet travelling to Paris and demanded $125 000.
(20) We saw a whale blowing a jet of spray high in the air.
(21) The jet began to turn off the main runway.
(22) The cylinder is cooled by a jet of water.
(23) The jet entered Chinese airspace without permission.
(24) I see she's joining the jet set!
(25) We flew to New York by jet.
(26) The flier flew a new - type jet plane.
(27) The jet made a smooth landing.
(28) The jet zoomed low over the houses, frightening everyone.
(29) Australia was a mere couple of hours away by jet.
(30) It's a good idea to spend the first night of your holiday sleeping off the jet lag.
More similar words: jet lag.