Random good picture Not show
1. The boom has created job opportunities.
2. The hoped-for boom never materialized.
3. This year has seen a boom in book sales.
4. Living standards improved rapidly during the post-war boom.
5. The country is having a great boom in industry.
6. Brisbane has become the boom town for Australian film and television.
7. The boom was fuelled by accelerated demand for consumer products.
8. This boom in adult education, in turn, helps to raise the intellectual standard of the whole country.
9. Record profits in the retail market indicate a boom in the economy.
10. The new aircraft creates a sonic boom.
11. The oil market is enjoying a boom.
12. She made a fortune in the property boom.
13. "Pop", "boom" and "squelch" are onomatopoeic words.
14. The hoped - for boom never materialised.
15. The economic boom sent property prices skyrocketing.
16. The economy went from boom to bust very quickly.
17. An economic boom followed, especially in housing and construction.
18. I'm a product of the postwar baby boom.
19. sluing the boom of a crane.
20. Our country is basking in an economic boom.
21. the boom in youth soccer in the U.S.
22. We heard the sonic boom of a jet overhead.
23. During the 1980s property boom, gazumping was common.
24. He was born during the post-war baby boom.
25. In boom times, airlines do well.
26. The economic boom tapered off in the 1970 s.
27. The 1980s were indeed boom years.
28. The boom swung over .
29. The economic boom was fueled by easy credit.
30. How long can the economic boom keep up?