Random good picture Not show
1. Interviews can be simulated in the classroom.
2. 'How wonderful!' she said with simulated enthusiasm.
3. The experiments were carried out under simulated examination conditions.
4. She looked at the report with simulated interest.
5. The effects of weathering can be simulated in the laboratory.
6. He performed a simulated striptease.
7. These are all simulated spectral and concentration data.
8. One is called simulated learning environments.
9. A simulated rain forest will be installed inside two climate-controlled buildings, also in the post-2006 phase.
10. Before calculation of the explained variance, both simulated and observed temperatures have been adjusted to have the same 1861-1900 mean.
11. A somewhat different system simulated the effect of momentarily jamming an iron bar across the terminals in the substation.
12. Even the simulated F-16 fighter jet you were piloting into a hostile zone near the Strait of Hormuz.
13. The simulated disaster in exercise Gryphon's Lift was a midair collision between military and civilian planes over Catterick Garrison.
14. Among the earliest studies of simulated stability was a paper published in 1970 by Gardner and Ashby.
15. Physicians at Brown University have used a simulated network of medical knowledge to relate information on cases, symptoms, and treatments.
16. This feature can be used to provide simulated inertia and momentum.
17. A simulated road course, the Campbell Course, was added in 1937 and ran in an anti-clockwise direction.
18. The simulated home environments are based on the belief that children experience the highest quality of learning at home.
19. The movie's simulated tropical storm used up huge quantities of water.
20. Cars are tested to see how much damage they suffer in simulated crashes.
21. He put me through a series of exercises to improve my car control. The first was to drive on simulated ice.
22. Left-hander Scott Radinsky, bothered by tendinitis in his left middle finger, will pitch a simulated game against hitters today.
23. Each of the documents was processed by the confusion program to produce simulated recognition output.
24. The pin-headed young woman was being surprised by her husband in the throes of simulated adultery.
25. Communityor work-based learning does not mean converting every elementary school classroom into a simulated supermarket or bank.
26. She remembered his tetchiness with shop assistants,(http://Sentencedict.com) which presumably had been simulated.
27. I believe that many readers will object to the use of simulated spectral data throughout the text.
28. Each of these documents was processed by the confusion program to produce simulated recognition output.
29. Otherwise, his supply unit would be on the receiving end of a simulated bomb or Tomahawk cruise missile.
30. They are the specialists who are disenchanted with the simulated thrills of performing circus routines.
More similar words: simulate, stimulate, simulacrum, stimulating, stimulation, emulate, accumulate, insulated, modulated, encapsulated, overpopulated, stimulant, simultaneously, cumulative, accumulating, accumulation, accumulative, assimilate, promulgated, copulate, insulate, modulate, regulate, undulate, circulate, ejaculate, speculate, postulate, coagulate, calculate.