Random good picture Not show
1. The laboratory was well insulated against all outside noise.
2. They wonder if their community is no longer insulated from big city problems.
3. The royal family is insulated from many of the difficulties faced by ordinary people.
4. The hands can be insulated from cold with thick gloves.
5. Index - linked pay rises insulated them against inflationary price increases.
6. Children should be insulated from the horrors of war.
7. Are your hot and cold water pipes well insulated?
8. The community was totally insulated from the outside world.
9. This room is insulated against noise.
10. Their wealth had insulated them from reality.
11. The hot water tank should be insulated with proper insulating materials.
12. Until recently the country's economy has been insulated from recession by its reserves of raw materials.
13. The wires must be insulated from touching each other, with a rubber covering.
14. Any exposed pipework should be insulated to prevent it from freezing.
15. Moreover, club directors were tolerably insulated from outside pressure.
16. Such extreme conditions required thickly insulated clothing.
17. The Secretaries were to be insulated from knowing.
18. She has insulated herself from the grisly details.
19. Power point. access to insulated roof space with light.
20. The present national currencies are mutually well insulated.
21. In rich suburbs, kids are insulated and chauffeured everywhere.
22. Insulated by thick walls, ceiling and door the ice would last throughout the summer heat.
23. The electrical components should be double insulated for maximum safety and the outer casing made from an ultra violet stabilised material.
24. Here, insulated by repression from direct awareness, mental representations can live on unsuspected and unknown.
24. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. Many houses in the north are warm in winter because they are insulated so that the heat is not lost.
26. Water tanks should be well lagged and the roof well insulated.
27. In order to make it safe, the element is electrically insulated.
28. As for the army, it is a proud and privileged, secretive and insulated institution.
29. Only the right hon. Gentleman believes that we can be insulated from what is happening throughout the world.
30. The floor has been relaid and the room has been insulated for sound and completely renovated.
More similar words: related, isolated, regulate, stimulate, calculate, speculate, articulate, manipulate, consult, consultant, insurance, in support of, regulator, regulation, regulatory, population, speculation, calculation, late, installation, truncated, laminated, estimated, plate, later, complicated, integrated, repeatedly, associated, relate.