Random good picture Not show
1. He had been a sickly child.
2. She looked pale and sickly.
3. Her cheeks have a sickly pallor.
4. The walls were painted a sickly green colour.
5. Sebastian was a sickly, peevish child.
6. He had a sickly green pallor.
7. The sickly girl just dosed.
8. The walls were painted a sickly green.
9. She gave me a sickly smile.
10. The sickly girl bloomed suddenly.
11. His books are sometimes accused of sickly sentimentality.
12. A sickly smell clung to his clothes and hair.
13. The cubs were sickly and undersized.
14. A sickly smell of decaying fish came from the dirty river.
15. Her face was a sickly colour when she came out of the dentist's.
16. Wallpapers for children too often come only in sickly pastel shades.
17. He looked weak and sickly.
18. Daryl was a pale,[http://sentencedict.com] sickly child.
19. Every surface glistened green and a sickly white.
20. He was a sickly child.
21. The melons were overripe and had a sickly taste.
22. Budget savings will weaken an already sickly economy.
23. So many sickly and feverish people were wandering about, some of them half-maimed, some burned from explosions.
24. Yellow, green discharges too. Swollen glands in weak, sickly, pale, exhausted people.
25. It was a good, sickly time of year, and coffins were selling well.
26. Death, old age, are words without a meaning, that pass by us like the idle air which we regard not. Others may have undergone, or may still be liable to them--we "bear a charmed life", which laughs to scorn all such sickly fancies. As in setting out on delightful journey, we strain our eager gaze forward.
27. It was thickly covered with milk chocolate, which increased the sickly sweetness of the ice-cream to a nauseous intensity.
28. My brother grew up as if he was a sickly child.
29. As usual, it was the strange smell that repelled him - a sweet sickly smell that he couldn't identify.
30. There can be virtue in the parlance of sincerity, sickly sweet as it seems.