Random good picture Not show
1. Her only interest was the accumulation of money.
2. Despite this accumulation of evidence, the Government persisted in doing nothing.
3. But as accumulation accelerated, capital intensity increased.
4. This malabsorption results in an excess lipid accumulation in the feces that is known as steatorrhea.
5. Fat droplet accumulation in acinar cells has been observed as the earliest morphologic alteration in the pancreas of alcoholics.
6. Bukharin rejected Preobrazhensky's whole conception of primitive socialist accumulation, and with good cause as we shall see.
7. The method of capital accumulation is the extraction of surplus value.
8. This is no coincidence: accelerated accumulation, combined with labour shortage, was the basic cause of the profits squeeze.
9. Capital accumulation is a relatively easy matter for the self-employed but is almost impossible for the professional manager to achieve out of income.
10. The maximum rate of accumulation was ... far from maximising the social product.
11. She stood still, savouring the accumulation of days of her life behind her like beads on a string, something tangible.
12. Senescence of clones is probably caused by the accumulation of deleterious mutations.
13. The dynamics of capital accumulation thus ensure that property is distributed unequally, and that it remains so.
14. Accumulation through dynamic expansion would be halted when the need for more workers drove up wages and eroded profits.
15. Talents come from diligence, and knowledge is gained by accumulation.
16. The family is a constant shear flows, flow of mind wandering forever; love is like a hill endless sand, precipitation is the long-term accumulation of care; family like the night sky the Beidou, guided the lost lamb is the direction to go home.
17. In any case, the effect occurred too rapidly to be accounted for by mutation accumulation.
18. An ubiquitous feature of post-colonialism is the dominance of the state in the process of capital accumulation.
19. This would allow direct measurement of how far senescence in the original population had been caused by accumulation of partially recessive mutations.
20. They are the preservation of order, the promotion of capital accumulation and the manufacture of legitimation.
21. This was due to poor buildings, old machinery and accumulation of mental and physical fatigue because of the unrelenting nature of the activity.
22. Ridge, hip and gable tiles are commonly displaced by gales, causing accumulation of debris in gutters, valleys and junctions.
23. However, warmth and moisture favour development and allow the accumulation of large numbers of infective stages.
23. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. Too much and too long, we seem to have surrendered community excellence and community values in the mere accumulation of material things. Robert F. Kennedy
25. Some of these may well have afforded opportunities for wealth accumulation and polygamy.
26. Looking northwards towards the end of the dale, she frowned to see the accumulation of heavy clouds above the moors.
27. Capitalists were forced to concede the wage rises which for the system as a whole were needed to sustain accumulation.
28. Conditions would become more conducive to entrepreneurial initiative, capital accumulation, the division of labour, technological innovation, and industrialization.
29. It argued that work is continually de-skilled and degraded through the interaction of technical change and international patterns of capital accumulation.
30. But to go beyond this general observation we must examine the pattern of accumulation since the late fifties.
More similar words: accumulate, cumulative, accusation, acculturation, regulation, population, calculation, speculation, tribulation, occupation, preoccupation, relation, collation, isolation, inflation, violation, desolation, exhalation, immolation, revelation, correlation, translation, legislation, installation, in relation to, relationship, emulate, stimulate, ratification, gratification.