Random good picture Not show
1. Some animals perform elaborate mating rituals before they copulate.
2. Whales take twenty-four hours to copulate.
3. Male wasps, deceived, attempt to copulate with it.
3. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
4. Within it, they copulate and lay eggs.
5. This probably explains why male dunnocks copulate with such extraordinary frequency - about ten times a day.
6. They may copulate with the women but otherwise often have little to do with them.
7. There is no selection on females to copulate with as many males as possible.
8. I want all the kids to copulate me.
9. To copulate with ( a ewe ) . Used of a ram.
10. But do you copulate where to buy smashing World of Warcraft CD Key?
11. Then the hybrids are allowed to self - copulate naturally[sentencedict.com], and several lines are established.
12. During the time she is paired to a male, the female allows no other males to copulate with her.
13. Why did human oestrus fade almost entirely away so that human beings copulate when one partner is not fertile?
14. A male is potentially capable of fertilizing hundreds of females, if he could only copulate with them.
15. You can get men to sit in the darkness and watch other people copulate with animals on a screen.
16. Any adaptation in a male which enables him to copulate with more females will be strongly favoured by natural selection.
17. This probability is probably quite high because a subatomic particle, atom or molecule probably can't urinate or copulate on its own.
18. Ninety-seven percent of all mammal species operate their love lives entirely on this signal. They copulate to the point of disinterest, and then they move on.
19. Variations on this foible include watching through a keyhole, or taking photographs, as their wife and her lover copulate before the married pair have sex.
20. What I've done is looked to the most recent social science data to find out if what men want in women is nothing more than a thinly veiled desire to copulate.
21. The gadgets that they have close by them while they copulate are up to them.
More similar words: population, stipulate, manipulate, popular, unpopular, popularity, manipulating, emulate, regulate, insulate, undulate, modulate, modulated, speculate, inoculate, insulated, postulate, ejaculate, coagulate, consulate, calculate, stimulate, circulate, accumulate, reticulate, articulate, emasculate, immaculate, gesticulate, encapsulate.