Random good picture Not show
1. The shipping industry promulgated a voluntary code.
2. The federal government promulgated the Clean Water Act and the Clean Air Act.
3. The new constitution was promulgated in 1990.
4. A new constitution was promulgated last month.
5. The new law was finally promulgated in the autumn of last year.
6. Various laws were promulgated to regulate the practice.
7. The Computer Board has promulgated a policy for the network to use international standard protocols.
8. By the Edict of Milan, promulgated in 313, he forbade persecution of all forms of monotheism in the Empire.
9. A series of uniform regulations would be promulgated to allow the central government to exert overall budget control.
10. If a statutory definition were to be promulgated, it would lead to confusion, and a spate of litigation.
11. Instead of the Baroque or modern architect, Sitte promulgated the values of the mediaeval master builder.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. The statute was promulgated during Lent, in the hope that abstention would find the peasants in subdued mood.
13. Freedoms may also be suspended by Emergency Regulations promulgated by the Privy Council during a national emergency.
14. They are then specified in regulations promulgated under the authority of the law.
15. If only Miss Manners had promulgated, like the pope, an encyclical on proper gay conduct.
16. Following parliamentary ratification, Chissano promulgated on Oct. 14 legislation approving the actual peace treaty as well as a general political amnesty.
17. Some of these are defined in the regulations promulgated for the administration of the Wholesome Meat Act.
18. The Supreme Warlord promulgated his infamous'scorched earth " directive.
19. China has promulgated laws in information safety service.
20. Promulgated by the China Banking Regulatory Commission December 8 2003 as of December 31 2003.
21. In the same year, the Chinese government officially promulgated the Regulations on Guaranteeing Urban Residents' Minimum Standard of Living to ensure the basic livelihood of all urban residents.
22. Promulgated of Information Industry on June 21 2002 and effective as of October 1 2002.
23. New rules of race walking were promulgated by International Amateur Athletic Federation (IAAF) in early 1996.
24. Rather, the authority of law rested solely on the fact that it was promulgated by the authorized ruler.
25. The political process ensures that laws that unduly burden the States will not be promulgated.
26. It was a dismal day at Frederick when the news was promulgated that General Hooker was relieved of the command.
27. It adapted itself to the world in which it was being promulgated.
28. A new Constitution which guaranteed Melanesian control of the legislature was promulgated in July 1990.
29. In the last half - century, white racism Racial Discrimination Act promulgated by the authorities asas 100.
30. New regulations on using new uniform invoice of real property marketing and construction were promulgated.
More similar words: promulgate, subjugated, obligated, propagate, variegated, corrugated, segregated, vulgar, profligate, prompt, promote, promise, emulate, promised, gate, amalgamate, simulate, promotion, promising, prominent, compromise, impromptu, agate, stimulate, promissory, prominence, promontory, gateway, negate, accumulate.