Random good picture Not show
1. These instruments calculate distances precisely.
2. They calculate upon thirty people attending the evening party.
3. You'll need to calculate how much time the assignment will take.
4. We must first calculate the horse-power needed to propel the ship.
5. Use the formula to calculate the volume of the container.
6. If you get lost in the desert,calculate your direction by the sun and keep moving,then you're sure to get somewhere.
7. Take a hundred and twenty values and calculate the mean.
8. From this you can calculate the total mass in the Galaxy.
9. He must calculate the probability of failure.
10. The computer will calculate your position with pinpoint accuracy.
11. You'll have to calculate the average.
12. We cannot calculate on his help.
13. I'll calculate what it will cost.
14. We had better calculate on their active participation.
15. Emotional people don't stop to calculate.
16. We can't calculate on good weather for the barbecue.
17. They calculate to go to Nanjing next Wednesday.
18. I calculate he is wrong in saying that.
19. I calculate you'll get there in time.
20. We didn't calculate for having such bad weather.
21. Before taking a loan out, calculate your monthly outgoings.
22. When buying things he doesn't stop to calculate.
23. What you do first is to calculate the mean.
24. We must calculate on a long - term basis.
25. Calculate the perimeter of the rectangle.
26. You can't calculate on earning ￡300 a week.
27. Calculate the sum of the following figures.
28. I'm trying to calculate how much paint we need.
29. We cannot calculate upon having fine weather for the sports meeting.
30. A simple mathematical formula has been devised to allow you to calculate the interest due.
More similar words: calculation, speculate, articulate, speculation, regulate, stimulate, insulated, manipulate, secular, particular, spectacular, particularly, in particular, regulator, population, regulatory, regulation, late, plate, later, relate, lately, violate, related, isolate, isolated, percolate, chocolate, translate, contemplate.