Random good picture Not show
1. You'll need to calculate how much time the assignment will take.
2. We must first calculate the horse-power needed to propel the ship.
3. Use the formula to calculate the volume of the container.
4. If you get lost in the desert,calculate your direction by the sun and keep moving,then you're sure to get somewhere.
5. They calculate upon thirty people attending the evening party.
6. Take a hundred and twenty values and calculate the mean.
7. From this you can calculate the total mass in the Galaxy.
8. He must calculate the probability of failure.
9. The computer will calculate your position with pinpoint accuracy.
10. You'll have to calculate the average.
11. We cannot calculate on his help.
12. We cannot calculate upon having fine weather for the sports meeting.
13. Astronomers can calculate when there will be eclipses of the sun and moon.
14. I'll calculate what it will cost.
15. We had better calculate on their active participation.
16. Emotional people don't stop to calculate.
17. We can't calculate on good weather for the barbecue.
18. Conservationists calculate that hundreds of species could be lost in this area.
19. They calculate to go to Nanjing next Wednesday.
20. We calculate that the average size farm in Lancaster County is 65 acres.
21. I calculate that we will reach London at about 3 pm.
22. I calculate he is wrong in saying that.
23. I calculate you'll get there in time.
24. We didn't calculate for having such bad weather.
25. Before taking a loan out,[sentence dictionary] calculate your monthly outgoings.
26. The satellite enables us to calculate their precise location anywhere in the world.
27. These instruments calculate distances precisely.
28. When buying things he doesn't stop to calculate.
29. What you do first is to calculate the mean.
30. A simple mathematical formula has been devised to allow you to calculate the interest due.
More similar words: calculation, speculate, articulate, speculation, regulate, stimulate, insulated, manipulate, secular, particular, spectacular, particularly, in particular, regulator, population, regulatory, regulation, late, plate, later, relate, lately, violate, related, isolate, isolated, percolate, chocolate, translate, contemplate.