Random good picture Not show
1. This drug has a cumulative effect.
2. Depression is often caused by the cumulative effects of stress and overwork.
3. Learning is a cumulative process.
4. The evolution of human life was a gradual, cumulative process.
5. The cumulative effect of using so many chemicals on the land could be disastrous.
6. Moreover, the cumulative impact of temporary disablements is considerably smaller than that of permanent impairments.
7. Cumulative Density Function By definition, an uncertain quantity is one whose value can lie anywhere along a specified range.
8. What about cumulative selection; how much more effective should this be?
9. The cumulative results impressively followed suit, and that improvement could be found across the board.
10. But the cumulative effect is gridlock.
11. Natural selection, the cumulative development of more efficient replicators in a competitive situation, is certainly an important factor in evolution.
12. Using the unit cumulative normal frequency distribution we may compute confidence limits for our estimate of beta.
13. Then there is the cumulative effect of accidents, small and large.
14. Before that there were many generations of cumulative selection, based upon some quite different replicating entities.
15. Consideration could be given to the interaction and cumulative effects of various pollutants.
16. Neglia and colleagues2based their estimates of cumulative risks on Kaplan-Meier statistics, which commonly overestimates the true cumulative incidence.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
17. Reasons put forth include his advancing age, the cumulative effect of thousands of hits and the decline of his offensive line.
18. Could a form of cumulative selection get going?
19. It therefore is converged upon by cumulative selection from two very different starting points.
20. Some have argued that change has a cumulative effect.
21. The essential difference between single-step selection and cumulative selection is this.
22. Looking over the cumulative collection, she sighed and began to count up the total.
23. The figure illustrates the cumulative ulcer free survival curves of patients randomised to each drug.
24. It is simple pleasures, such as a walk on a sunny day, which have a cumulative effect on our mood.
25. Chance is a minor ingredient in the Darwinian recipe, but the most important ingredient is cumulative selection which is quintessentially nonrandom.
26. I shall introduce its fundamental essence in Chapter 3 under the title of cumulative selection.
27. This situation, although made worse by the war, was a cumulative problem dating from the period of colonial dependency.
28. Since the time to clinical progression was known, we used Kaplan-Meier analysis to estimate cumulative incidence.
29. Visitors to the studio could gain an impression of his work as a whole and grasp the cumulative effect.
30. Some missiles would be likely to leak through each layer but the cumulative effect would be to limit the damage greatly.
More similar words: accumulate, relative, superlative, relatively, legislative, legislative branch, emulate, stimulate, regulation, population, native, speculation, tribulation, calculation, creative, imperative, narrative, lucrative, tentative, innovative, cooperative, creatively, pejorative, initiative, indicative, tentatively, alternative, qualitative, conservative, communicative.