Random good picture Not show
1. Learning is a cumulative process.
2. This drug has a cumulative effect.
3. Depression is often caused by the cumulative effects of stress and overwork.
4. The evolution of human life was a gradual[sentencedict.com], cumulative process.
5. The cumulative effect of using so many chemicals on the land could be disastrous.
6. Scientific knowledge is cumulative.
7. But the cumulative effect is gridlock.
8. Could a form of cumulative selection get going?
9. Some have argued that change has a cumulative effect.
10. The cumulative effect has been dramatic.
11. The cumulative process is directed by nonrandom survival.
12. Tiny mutations would make cumulative selection too slow.
13. The cumulative totals for each column are also entered.
14. The cumulative effect provides an even more impressive testimonial.
15. Moreover, the cumulative impact of temporary disablements is considerably smaller than that of permanent impairments.
16. Cumulative Density Function By definition, an uncertain quantity is one whose value can lie anywhere along a specified range.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
17. What about cumulative selection; how much more effective should this be?
18. The cumulative results impressively followed suit, and that improvement could be found across the board.
19. Natural selection, the cumulative development of more efficient replicators in a competitive situation, is certainly an important factor in evolution.
20. Using the unit cumulative normal frequency distribution we may compute confidence limits for our estimate of beta.
21. Then there is the cumulative effect of accidents, small and large.
22. Before that there were many generations of cumulative selection, based upon some quite different replicating entities.
23. Consideration could be given to the interaction and cumulative effects of various pollutants.
24. Neglia and colleagues2based their estimates of cumulative risks on Kaplan-Meier statistics, which commonly overestimates the true cumulative incidence.
25. Reasons put forth include his advancing age, the cumulative effect of thousands of hits and the decline of his offensive line.
26. It therefore is converged upon by cumulative selection from two very different starting points.
27. It is simple pleasures, such as a walk on a sunny day, which have a cumulative effect on our mood.
28. Chance is a minor ingredient in the Darwinian recipe, but the most important ingredient is cumulative selection which is quintessentially nonrandom.
29. I shall introduce its fundamental essence in Chapter 3 under the title of cumulative selection.
30. This situation, although made worse by the war, was a cumulative problem dating from the period of colonial dependency.
More similar words: accumulate, relative, superlative, relatively, legislative, legislative branch, emulate, stimulate, regulation, population, native, speculation, tribulation, calculation, creative, imperative, narrative, lucrative, tentative, innovative, cooperative, creatively, pejorative, initiative, indicative, tentatively, alternative, qualitative, conservative, communicative.