Synonym: amusing, funny, humorous. Antonym: tragical. Similar words: comically, economical, economically, chemical, inimical, polemical, academically, microscopically. Meaning: ['kɑmɪkəl /'kɒm-] adj. arousing or provoking laughter.
Random good picture Not show
1) Everyone laughed at her comical remarks.
2) What made it so comical was that their hats kept falling off.
3) That's a comical hat you're wearing.
4) Her expression is almost comical.
5) He looked so comical in that hat.
6) He looked highly comical wearing that tiny hat.
7) He is a faintly comical figure who fears being made fun of.
8) He can be magical, he can be comical,[http://sentencedict.com/comical.html] but only rarely does he occupy the middle ground.
9) They looked rather comical as they crawled up precarious ladders.
10) The comical characters are brought into the story for a little light relief.
11) Mrs Syms's astonishment at her appearance was almost comical.
12) I found my changing body very comical at times.
13) Events took a comical turn.
14) Of course those students were comical, too.
15) Mrs. Hicks often wore large comical hats.
16) Imagine the comical scene when Grant goes to visit Rod who is convalescing at home.
17) A wry and comical early cynicism rapidly transforms into an overwhelming sense of sourness.
18) If nothing else,[sentencedict.com] the bank's comical detachment from real life may prove a comfort in these hard times.
19) That would have been comical if it hadn't been so downright offensive.
20) A faintly comical figure, he fears ridicule above all else.
21) They looked really comical, and Frankie and I were in fits of laughter trying to help them.
22) Dwindled by distance, comical in its wrath since it came from good-humored Ken, the deep voice would rise higher.
23) There was something a bit comical about the hopeful freckled face, but something sad too.
24) Carlo looked so comical, striding along in a coat which nearly touched the ground.
25) The note of pure panic in his voice was almost comical.
26) As the finish drew near, the impact of the Braves' thrashing became almost comical.
27) Rather the most telling achievements that turned this match were human, flawed, comical, and earthy.
28) But in its third rendition, the one in charcoal on paper, the comical figure metamorphoses into transcendence.
29) Bangor finally shook themselves to run in three tries, helped enormously by some comical Collegians defending.
30) No one runs; they walk tilting into the wind at comical angles, like a bunch of Charlie Chaplins.
More similar words: comically, economical, economically, chemical, inimical, polemical, academically, microscopically, microeconomics, comic, atomic, economic, homicide, domicile, economics, ergonomics, economic model, economic system, macroeconomics, amicable, economic recovery, logical, ethical, magical, musical, medical, radical, typical, cynical, mythical.