Random good picture Not show
1. I tried to take a shortcut and got lost.
2. Is this the shortcut?
3. I know a shortcut to town through the back streets.
4. Fame can be a shortcut to love and money.
5. F1 is the shortcut key for calling up help.
6. He was always looking for a shortcut to fame and fortune.
7. In other words, shortcut and cheat books.
8. There is no shortcut to human fulfillment for men-just the short circuit of impotence.
9. You need to run Shortcut.exe on every ink file on the drive.
10. Fonts is really a shortcut to the folder that holds your fonts, also known as typefaces.
11. It would be the shortcut enabling their poorly performing public schools to catch up to the rest of the nation.
12. Internet Explorer saves each address individually as a shortcut, which makes them less convenient to transfer.
13. A shortcut quickly comes to mind: Just take a calcium supplement.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. You can make shortcuts to the shortcut and still retain the link to the original.
15. Make a shortcut to Wordpad, delete the original Wordpad files, and the shortcut no longer does anything useful.
16. I set up a shortcut key.
17. Choose Properties from the shortcut menu.
18. A shortcut is the shortest distance between two points.
19. Choose Execute on the shortcut menu.
20. From the shortcut menu click New Text Annotation.
21. Submenus cascade off menu commands or off shortcut menus.
22. There is simply no other shortcut in language learning.
23. Speech signal is the most convenient and shortcut way of intercommunion.
24. You can now drag and drop any folder, or shortcut within a folder[sentencedict.com], and place them within your new category.
25. These data are there for the asking, and they can provide a shortcut to long hours of interviews and observations.
26. A detour to disaster can come disguised as an ideal shortcut.
27. To move from one open application to another you must designate a Shortcut key combination when adding the program to the group.
28. Thanks for the tip, Daniel, we're sure our readers will enjoy impressing their friends with this useful shortcut.
29. Open it, right click inside the directory listing and choose New, Shortcut.
30. Gaudi captures that peculiar living response which cuts across a square campus lawn and traces a graceful curving shortcut.
More similar words: cut short, short, shorts, shortly, shorten, in short, shortage, short-term, shortened, short-lived, foreshorten, shortening, short and sweet, report card, shore, ashore, offshore, shoreline, exhort, exhortation, horticulture, cut, cute, cutoff, cut out, cut off, cut in, cut up, uncut, acute.