Random good picture Not show
(1) Musk is used for perfume and stimulant.
(2) Tourism has acted as a stimulant to the country's economy.
(3) Increases in new construction would be a stimulant to the economy.
(4) Nicotine, the drug found in tobacco, is a stimulant.
(5) Doctor Baker came and gave me a stimulant.
(6) First, since nicotine is a central nervous system stimulant, it produces almost the same effects on the body as caffeine.
(7) It is not a direct stimulant, like a shot of adrenaline.
(8) Flanker Fox tested positive for the banned stimulant ephedrine following Neath's opening league game against Pontypridd on September 5.
(9) In small amounts it can act as a stimulant, in larger doses causing hyperactivity, headaches and insomnia.
(10) I looked at each phial of heart stimulant in turn, the files, the needles in their sterile jar.
(11) Indeed, neuropeptide Y is the most potent central stimulant of feeding known.
(12) It's treated with medication, medroxyprogesterone , a respiratory stimulant.
(13) Musk is used for perfumes and stimulant.
(14) A medication used as a central nervous system stimulant.
(15) An amphetamine tablet taken as a stimulant.
(16) Epinephrine is a powerful cardiac stimulant.
(17) It is a well-known fact that caffeine is a stimulant.
(18) It is hoped the tax cuts will act as a stimulant to further economic growth.
(19) Caffeine, which is found in coffee and tea[http://sentencedict.com/stimulant.html], is a mild stimulant.
(20) But its use value is its power to satisfy consumer demand for some stimulant.
(21) It seems certain that to Modigliani she acted as stimulant, irritant and catalyst for his work.
(22) But it can also be found in the writings of Defoe, who favoured high wages as a stimulant for home demand.
(23) Drink: It is well-known that tea and coffee contain caffeine and that caffeine is a stimulant.
(24) Marijuana exhibits characteristics of a depressant as well as a stimulant; however, it is classified as neither.
(25) Knowing that you are watching events, albeit from a distance, is a powerful stimulant to better performance.
(26) My presence is intended as he puts it, merely as a stimulant.
(27) From a theoretical perspective population growth is seen as a major stimulant to industrial development.
(28) Government expenditure, concentrated now on armaments rather than railways as in the late nineteenth century, also remained a major stimulant.
(29) Raducan's positive testing evidently came as a result of having taken a cold medicine, not a performance-enhancing stimulant.
(30) So, perhaps philosophy even from the sidelines, is of some use, at least as a cognitive stimulant.
More similar words: stimulate, stimulating, stimulus, undulant, optimum, simultaneously, formula, emulate, accumulate, cumulative, accumulation, petulance, ambulance, plant, pastime, vigilant, atlantic, gallantly, jubilant, estimate, stipulate, clandestine, nonchalant, by this time, testimony, estimated, meantime, optimistic, gesticulate, inestimable.