Random good picture Not show
1. Dial 100 for the operator.
2. Can you tell me how do I dial London?
3. The lighted dial of her watch said 1.20.
4. Check the tyre pressure on the dial.
5. Dial 999 to call the fire brigade.
6. Set the dial for the number of copies required.
7. The dial records very slight variations in pressure.
8. He took up telephone receiver and began to dial.
9. Can I dial this number direct[sentencedict.com/dial.html], or do I have to go through the operator?
10. She took up the receiver and began to dial the number.
11. She kept looking at the dial on the boiler. The needle had reached 250 degrees.
12. The luminous dial on the clock showed five minutes to seven.
13. Once this dial the disorderly my heartbeat(sentencedict.com), now how could I forget you.
14. The needle on the dial oscillated between 'full' and 'empty'.
15. Dial our 24-hour hotline to find out if you have won a prize.
16. I dial in from my PC at home to get the files I need.
17. My watch has a luminous dial so I can see it in the dark.
18. Dial me at home.
19. Who's been fooling with the radio dial?
20. What does the scale, dial, gauge, etc read?
21. Swipe your card through the phone, then dial.
22. The needle jumped across the dial.
23. Dial 0 for the switchboard.
24. She looked at the dial to check her speed.
25. What do I dial for an outside line?
26. Dial 100 and ask for the operator.
27. I started to dial but then hung up.
28. Do you often dial home?
29. He turned the dial on the radio.
30. All I get is a busy signal when I dial his number .