Random good picture Not show
1. An independent regulator will be appointed to ensure fair competition.
2. Passion, though a bad regulator, is a powerful spring. Ralph Waldo Emerson
3. The kidney is the principal regulator of magnesium balance.
4. The story shows Lautro to be an unsentimental regulator with the power and will to crack down hard.
5. The regulator is unconcerned with causes; it will detect the deviation and correct it.
6. Gil Galucci, an investigator with the Alberta regulator, would not discuss the case.
7. Had her internal regulator failed her and allowed in a larger portion than she could handle?
8. Future gold production might be used as a regulator for the Soviet money supply.
9. Mr Winsor said the regulator would consider an early interim review of Railtrack's finances.
10. They are not bodies against which, through the regulator, members of the public feel that they can secure redress.
11. The regulator announced in early December that it would launch an inquiry into funds using illicit methods to increase performance.
12. Mr. Rost Under the Electricity Act 1989(sentencedict.com), the regulator is directed to monitor the progress of combined heat and power.
13. Remove the voltage regulator box and connect the large wires A, A1 and D together.
14. seems credible on the evidence so far, is that the bank masked its skullduggery so completely that no regulator anywhere in the world could get a handle on it.
15. His defense, which seems credible on the evidence so far, is that the bank masked its skullduggery so completely that no regulator anywhere in the world could get a handle on it.
16. His defense, which seems credible on the evidence so far, is that the bank masked its skullduggery so completely that no regulator anywhere in the world ...
17. defense, which seems credible on the evidence so far, is that the bank masked its skullduggery so completely that no regulator anywhere in the world could.
18. A judge refused last week a request by rival insurers to remove the Pennsylvania regulator from ruling on the case.
19. There they have operated, partly under genuine competition and partly as a monopoly controlled by a regulator.
20. The whistle would go, Whitaker would show us how to swing over the regulator and we would be away.
21. Discipline and regulation How do the Institute's disciplinary arrangements interact with the Institute's role as a regulator?
22. The men met each day at noon in the observatory to check the watch against the regulator clock and then rewind it.Sentencedict.com
23. The system will be held together and policed by a franchising authority and a rail regulator.
24. Paul is known for his discovery of interleukin-4, a primary chemical regulator of the immune system.
25. Yet the government as promoter at times conflicted with the government as regulator, particularly in the area of competition policy.
26. The engine was started and run solely on gasifier-produced gas and employed another ingenious hybrid device as a speed regulator.
27. Societies are still very strongly capitalised, according to figures from the Building Society Commission, the industry regulator.
28. Laws on the marketing of investment funds date back to the mid-1980s and to a defunct regulator known as Lautro.
29. Gastric acid is the primary barrier against orally ingested enteric pathogens, and a major regulator of small bowel flora.
30. It's better to reduce your cereal seed rate than to spend extra money on seed and then a growth regulator programme.
More similar words: regulatory, regulate, regulation, regular, regularly, at regular intervals, legislator, triangular, senator, educator, operator, predator, elevator, all at once, indicator, stimulate, calculate, speculate, insulated, laboratory, manipulate, population, articulate, coordinator, calculation, speculation, refrigerator, conciliatory, investigator, administrator.