Random good picture Not show
1. The resolution was passed by a two-thirds majority.
2. Two-thirds of candidates fail at this first hurdle and are packed off home.
3. Two-thirds of Californians live within 15 miles of the coast.
4. Two-thirds of householders in this country live in a mortgaged home.
5. Pay constitutes two-thirds of all current expenditure.
6. Two-thirds of the profits are given to charities.
7. The party has a two-thirds majority in Parliament.
8. Two-thirds of the adult population there has contracted AIDS.
9. Do not fill the container more than two-thirds full.
10. Education comprises two-thirds of all local council spending.
11. The scientists estimate that nearly two-thirds of the continent has become drier over the past 60 years.
12. Two-thirds of the women interviewed think about food a lot or all of the time.
13. Economic sanctions will be lifted once two-thirds of their forces have pulled out.
14. Two-thirds of the national electorate had the chance to vote in these elections.
15. The war has uprooted nearly two-thirds of the country's population.
16. The survey reveals that two-thirds of married women earn less than their husbands.
17. A two-thirds majority is needed to amend the club's constitution.
18. Republicans controlled more than two-thirds of the Senate.
19. Two-thirds of lone parents are on benefit.
20. Two-thirds of the ramparts were undefended.
21. The panorama included fully two-thirds of the battlefield.
22. The bond measure needs a two-thirds majority to pass.
23. The governing party controls two-thirds of the parliament.
24. A two-thirds majority is needed to override a veto.
25. Fowler was released after serving two-thirds of his sentence.
26. Mogadishu is said to be a virtual ghost town(Sentencedict.com),(Sentencedict) deserted by two-thirds of its residents.
27. The House voted by 327 votes to 93, comfortably exceeding the required two-thirds majority.
28. Of the four million people who have become vegetarians in Britain, nearly two-thirds are women.
29. The United States and Russia hope to conclude a treaty to cut their nuclear arsenals by two-thirds.
30. A second book has already been commissioned and is two-thirds finished.