Random good picture Not show
1. Lyndon was exonerated from the accusation of cheating.
2. That is a preposterous accusation!
3. He made an accusation against me.
4. They sank into mutual accusation and incrimination.
5. They leveled an accusation against her.
6. The accusation of elitism seems unfair as the festival presents a wide range of music, with something to please everyone.
7. He glared at me with an air of accusation.
8. I was furious at his making such an accusation.
9. What you say amounts to a direct accusation.
10. His response to the accusation was rapid.
11. He leveled his accusation against the authorities.
12. The accusation was vigorously denied.
13. You made a public accusation of misconduct against Nigel.
14. The accusation prompted the resignation of the cabinet minister.
15. She was deeply pained by the accusation.
16. Their father now faces an accusation of murder.
17. He made the accusation in the presence of witnesses.
18. He made a false accusation against the Smiths.
19. On what grounds do you make that accusation?
20. Your accusation must be grounded on facts.
21. He passed off the accusation with a laugh.
22. Can you show good cause for your accusation?
23. She knew that no one would believe her accusation.
24. She maintains that the accusation is groundless.
25. A spokesman for the Palace has denied the accusation.
26. He evidenced his accusation with some material evidence.
27. There was a hint of accusation in her voice.
27. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
28. She denied the accusation completely.
29. He filed an accusation with the police.
30. She brazened through the accusation from the witness stand.
More similar words: sensation, compensation, occupation, conversation, accuse, the accused, nation, relation, zonation, equation, donation, formation, operation, education, national, location, radiation, summation, allegation, inflation, situation, migration, violation, isolation, variation, inclination, regulation, indication, combination, limitation.