Random good picture Not show
1. How did you sneak out of the meeting?
2. I managed to sneak up on him when you knocked on the door.
3. I managed to sneak in through the back door while she wasn't looking.
4. Did you sneak into my room while I was asleep?
5. Don't try to sneak out of your duty.
6. We used to sneak cigarettes from Dad.
7. Sometimes our expectations sneak up on us unawares.
8. I managed to sneak him a note.
9. I managed to sneak a note to him.
10. I wish you wouldn't sneak up on me like that!
11. They attended a sneak preview of the winter fashion collection.
12. At last we were able to sneak a moment alone together.
13. Don't trust that sneak.
14. We attended a sneak preview of the winter fashion collection.
15. How did he sneak off in the middle of the meeting without being noticed?
16. The government would not allow anyone to sneak in by the back door and seize power by force.
17. Journalists have been given a sneak preview of the singer's latest album.
18. Rory tried to sneak a surreptitious glance at Adam's wristwatch.
19. You sneak a look at your watch to see how long you've got to wait.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. Sometimes he would sneak out of his house late at night to be with me.
21. Men sneak looks all the time!
22. Gareth Furby's been given a sneak preview.
23. We tried to sneak off from work early.
24. A true great man will neither trample on a worm,nor sneak to an emperpor.
25. Maybe you could disguise yourself as a waiter and sneak in there.
26. You told Mrs Cooper that it was me who tipped the paint over, didn't you - you nasty little sneak!
27. Gil says that women can't keep secrets. That's rich, coming from him, the professional sneak.
28. In this week's show we'll be giving you a sneak preview of Steven Spielberg's latest film.
29. I left the door on the latch so that I could sneak back in later.
30. Jan hasn't got a ticket but I thought we might sneak her in.
More similar words: consciousness, neat, near to, nearly, one another, on earth, nearby, beneath, not nearly, far and near, peak, steak, break, speak, one after another, streak, weaken, speak up, speak for, break up, break in, break out, break off, speaker, break away, break down, to speak of, break into, so to speak, break through.