Synonym: dealing, dealings. Similar words: active transport, transition, translation, attraction, transformation, transportation, transmission, action. Meaning: [træn'zækʃn] n. the act of transacting within or between groups (as carrying on commercial activities).
Random good picture Not show
1. Neither side would disclose details of the transaction.
2. He left the transaction of the matter to his secretary.
3. He pocketed a hundred dollars on the transaction.
4. He was twenty dollars in pocket by the transaction.
5. We made a net loss on the transaction.
6. All the details of the transaction are on file.
7. The bank charges a fixed rate for each transaction.
8. We need to monitor the transaction of smaller deals.
9. There are no flies on this transaction.
10. The transaction afforded him a good profit.
11. You can call your bank and perform a transaction using a Touch-Tone phone.
12. Buying a house is an important transaction for most people.
13. Each transaction at the foreign exchange counter seems to take forever.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. Call this an over-the-counter transaction between mother and daughter.
15. The transaction also must clear certain regulatory hurdles.
16. The transaction still must be approved by state regulators.
17. TransAction introduces important procedural changes for the home-moving consumer.
18. The member must pay for transaction costs, Nemeth said.
19. It records the twofold effect of every business transaction.
20. Paid $ 100 for it in a backdoor transaction.
21. The transaction is subject to approvals from regulators.
22. Announced last summer, the transaction became effective Jan. 1.
23. All meetings for the transaction of business are open to the public.
24. Transaction costs have encouraged firms to expand their own internal capacity in preference to extensive reliance on outside suppliers.
25. Remember, there's no arrangement fee, no normal transaction charges to pay, just the ￡3 usage fee.
26. Furthermore, the time frame for completing the transaction may not allow the luxury of negotiating heads.
27. For both sides to this scandalous transaction there is a bottom line.
28. The new device can also cancel the check after the transaction is complete.
29. They were uncertain of the total value of the transaction.
30. The deal, though its precise value is closely guarded, is rumoured to rank as the largest leasing transaction of 1991.
More similar words: active transport, transition, translation, attraction, transformation, transportation, transmission, action, fraction, reaction, take action, practitioner, interaction, transit, transform, transfer, transmit, transient, transport, translate, sensation, attractive, compensation, auction, fiction, section, reduction, election, sanction, function.