Random good picture Not show
2. Fortunately only one legislator was seriously hurt.
3. The legislator, for example, has reason to impose a certain tax.
4. Thomas Birmingham, a third-term legislator, is expected to take over the post.
5. The first-term legislator, owner of a fish and chips shop, was elected with no particular platform.
6. McGreevey, a state legislator and the mayor of Woodbridge, just missed doing the same thing in reverse.
7. Others are skimpy lists of links or legislator photo opportunities.
8. Of course, it behoves the legislator to distinguish the categories logically and justly.
9. As legislator, the student helps make Policy that affects the content of the subjects he is going to study.
10. A good lawyer makes a good legislator.
11. China's Top Legislator, Philippine House Speaker Hold Talks.
12. One Democratic Party legislator quit the party in protest.
13. His families were booming him for legislator.
14. SAINT - JUST : The legislator commands the future.
15. Mr Cheng has taken advantage of being a legislator.
16. The legislator is off to the land of Nod again.
17. Constituency body of voters represented by an elected legislator or official.
18. So, the legislator shall make a definite and normative provision.
19. Luo trailed the winner, incumbent Legislator Chou Hsi - wei , by about 190, 000 votes.
20. In an hour-long philippic the legislator denounced the lobbyists opposing his payment.
21. Legislator Edmund Ho Hau-wah's election was rubber-stamped by the Preparatory Committee of the Macau SAR chaired by Vice-Premier Qian Qichen.
22. According to Saint - Just , only the legislator is capable of doing this.
23. Persons are merely to be what the legislator wills them to be.
24. In an hour long philippic , the legislator denounced the lobbyist opposing his bill.
25. Britain is a country without entrenched constitutional limits on the powers of its supreme regular legislator, Parliament.
26. I greatly admire the former San Francisco mayor and legislator.
27. The people are returned to passiveness, inertness,[Sentencedict] and unconsciousness; the legislator enters into omnipotence.
28. In this article, the author wants to further research on the issue of arbitral consolidation, and make some suggestion to Chinese legislator before the Arbitration Law being revised.
29. Abandoned to the "compassion" of the social reformer or legislator, many of them would have nowhere to go except a state mental-health facility.
30. 'This is not putting people first, it's putting profits first, it's putting repossession first, ' said Kam Nai-wai, a Democratic Party legislator who opposed the amendment.
More similar words: legislation, legislative, legislature, regulator, regulatory, island, Islam, Islamic, register, legit, legitimate, translate, operator, educator, senator, elevator, predator, all at once, translation, indicator, laboratory, coordinator, investigator, refrigerator, conciliatory, administrator, aisle, slap, slam, slave.