Random good picture Not show
1. The room is cold, poke the fire up a little.
2. Be careful not to poke someone in the eye with your umbrella.
3. You'll poke someone in the eye with that umbrella if you're not careful!
4. Don't poke her eye out with that stick!
5. Her novels poke fun at the upper class.
6. I prefer something with a bit more poke.
7. Defense attorneys tried to poke holes in Rodger's story.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. Vanessa gave me a playful poke in the ribs.
9. She gave me a poke in the stomach.
10. She should know better than to poke the animal with her umbrella.
11. Poke a hole in the dough, and then form it into a rounded shape.
12. He saw the dog's twitching nose poke out of the basket.
13. Never poke a finger or scissors into an electric socket.
14. Then he took a poke at my hair, telling me I looked like a scarecrow!
15. We don't like strangers who poke their noses into our affairs.
16. All he had ever done was poke a team or explore the trail or push cattle along.
17. I woke him up with a poke in the ribs.
18. Bennett took a poke at the President's refusal to sign the bill.
19. He gave me a poke in the ribs to wake me up.
20. She doesn't want to poke around in that city any longer.
21. Be careful with that umbrella or you'll poke someone in the eye.
22. Mind you don't poke her eye out with that stick!
23. My husband likes to poke about in the woods.
24. I gave dad a poke to wake him up.
25. Whether he is playing to Islamic radicals or simply taking a final poke at George Bush, his confrontation with America and the world will soon be one more problem for Mr.Clinton.
26. I wish you would mind your own business, and not poke your nose into my affairs.
27. Buying from a catalogue can mean buying a pig in a poke.
28. His mother often goes into his room and has a good old poke around.
29. What if the car you buy turns out to be a pig in a poke ?
30. John smiled at them and gave Richard a playful poke.