Random good picture Not show
1. We deem very highly of him.
2. We deem very highly of his administrative talent.
3. I deem it advisable to buy property now.
4. I deem it an honour to be invited.
5. She did not deem lightly of the issue.
6. Don't you deem that it is your duty to help?
7. I deem it advisable to purchase the shares in the railway now.
8. I deem it a great honour to be invited to address you.
9. They deem me mad because I will not sell my days for gold; and I deem them mad because they think my days have a price. Kahlil Gibran
10. It takes into consideration those factors which we deem relevant, and relates their significances.
11. The issues the Republicans deem worthy of constitutional protection are a motley lot of special-interest pleadings.
12. If at second glance you deem him a dud, you can slip back into anonymity and leave him to the barflies.
13. The mission will be canceled if officials deem that the risks are too great.
14. Rather its provisions will deem the transfer to be treated as if it took place on an earlier specified date.
15. Quite, the others scoffed, but that did not deem it holy.
16. The male mafia will close ranks and deem such a woman unstable, neurotic and quite unsuitable for responsibility.
17. We deem highly of him.
18. I deem it appropriate to make a statement.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. I deem it an honour to accept your invitation.
20. No civilised country should deem their use lawful.
21. Some even deem her poems a purely aesthetic success.
22. Let churches decide which marriages they deem "licit."
23. I deem it my duty to help the poor.
24. The merely syllogistic thinker may deem this starting-point a solid basis and suppose that it remains throughout in the same empirical light, left at last as it was at the first.
25. The criteria used by regulators or responsible bodies to deem information sensitive should be made public.
26. The Council may adopt any amendment to the decisions which it may deem appropriate. 21.
27. Police will also be able to close off-licences if they deem it necessary, including those near football grounds.
28. The clearing banks, in addition, hold at the Bank whatever operational balances they deem necessary.
29. At Release Build Minus One — ideally, the last version before the public beta hits the streets — there are only five "blocking" bugs, all of which Rakowski and team deem fixable.
30. Article 16. Persons who apply to be patent agents will obtain CAP "Patent Agent Qualification Certificate" after a panel of examination judges deem him or her qualified.