Random good picture Not show
1. The museum has a fascinating collection of Celtic artifacts.
2. any spherically shaped artifact.
3. Male speaker It's an artifact and a working sundial.
4. But no dream or artifact looms as large as his words.
5. A single obsidian artifact can not be expected to give a reliable date.
6. It is a deliberate artifact of culture, and is socially constructed in myriad ways.
7. Software, is though, a cultural artifact of the modern world.
8. Caterina takes a dagger from the gallery artifact collection and goes to meet him.
9. To date a coin or an artifact is not the same thing as to date the context in which it is found.
10. Create an artifact named LibrarySystem.cs under the package library.
11. Each artifact bestows unique powers on the Necron Lord.
12. Is Anonymity an Artifact in Ethnographic Research?
13. Equips the Necron Lord with the Phase Shifter artifact.
14. Working code is the single most important artifact.
15. Equips the Necron Lord with the Phylactery artifact.
16. Pandora's Box is an artifact in Greek mythology.
17. Create two manifestation relationships from the above artifact to the List and SortedList classes from the logical design model.
18. Each model artifact must be managed as a critical resource or corporate asset to ensure its integrity.
19. The Heart is an artifact of significant malevolent power and may be of some use.
20. Now that you have an artifact to deploy,(Sentencedict) create a Server Profile and configure it in the Server Profile editor.
21. While visiting a museum, a cursed artifact transports Annabel back in time!
22. Each grave was allocated a separate slip of paper listing its artifact types.
23. The large silk-screen paintings of the 1960s come very close to the hand-made artifact being composed almost entirely of ready-made images.
24. New data resources are also being produced by the analysis or synthesis of other written or artifact records.
25. The standardization of recording methods allows rapid and highly accurate comparisons to be made between different artifact types.
26. Now open to the public, the Bunker is a symbolic artifact on the bridge from the past to the present.
27. They are powerful if unreliable weapons, and each one is a valuable artifact,(sentencedict.com) encrusted with baroque decoration and intricate designs.
28. This system has the advantage of suppressing The coherent artifact noise.
29. Simulation results show that KICA algorithm can remove EOG artifact from the EEG signal better, and it is also more accurate and robust than FICA.
30. data file. Because one team member modified the data file while another team member modified the artifact, the artifact shows as a pending change.
More similar words: artificial, fact, facto, factor, in fact, factory, article, partial, artistic, particle, partially, take part in, articulate, particular, manufacturer, participate, participant, manufacturing, in particular, particularly, as a matter of fact, participation, face to face, if any, stiff, justify, gratify, testify, identify, plaintiff.