Similar words: maker, speaker, make, make out, make for, make up, make way, makeup. Meaning: [ˈlɔːmeɪkə] n. a maker of laws; someone who gives a code of laws.
Random good picture Not show
1. Tax-cutting proposals could prove irresistible to lawmakers.
2. Most of the lawmakers who met with the president yesterday said they backed the mission.
3. One lawmaker estimated actual losses at $ 100 million.
4. Paul Coverdell, accusing the first-term lawmaker of improperly using his office correspondence files in a re-election fundraising effort.
5. Mohajerani's wife, Jamileh Kadivar, a popular reformist lawmaker, was charged but acquitted in connection with the Berlin conference.
6. Presumably, the lawmaker must determine the content of these general requirements of justice.
7. House Republican Conference rules prohibit a censured lawmaker from being a committee chairman or holding a leadership post.
8. A state lawmaker wants death-row inmates to have a chance to redeem themselves and help their fellow man.
9. But not every Republican lawmaker signed off on the call to investigate the display.
10. I am a former lawmaker.
11. Lu has served as a lawmaker a county leader.
12. Now , Chairman Wu is China's chief lawmaker.
13. Negotiations reconvene one day after the top Republican lawmaker suggested an ambitious effort to trim future indebtedness by more than $4 trillion may be unworkable.
14. Though our lawmaker is tired after the campaign, he will have little rest.
15. Lawmaker Emily Lau Wai - hing's offices have been subjected to an arson attack and smeared with faeces.
16. Finally, lawmaker recommend reducing manpack radio production rate to allow time for vendor to ramp up production.
17. But a top Russian lawmaker is at a possibility of resolving the dispute.
18. One key Republican lawmaker is proposing that the state close a franchise tax loophole for businesses.
19. AUSTIN, Texas ( Reuters ) - A Texas lawmaker is aiming to allow the blind to hunt.
20. There is a law and a lawmaker that rules across the whole continent.
21. After that revealing article, that lawmaker has no hope in the next elections.
22. The former state lawmaker will now try to defeat Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid.
22. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
23. During his six years in office, Seidman has often locked horns with lawmakers.
24. She did not take her own advice, either as a ground-breaking lawmaker or later as an educator and volunteer public servant.
25. An informed public is perfectly capable of deciding whether contributions accepted by a lawmaker should disqualify him or her from office.
26. By contrast, a dynamic system involves delegation to the lawmaker of the determination of the content of the decision.
27. A young man or woman must be nominated academy usually by a federal or state lawmaker.
28. Mr McCain faces a challenge for the ArizonaSenate nomination from J.D. Hayworth, a rabble-rousing former lawmaker and talkradio host.
29. The Panama deal has been on ice since a Panamanian lawmaker -- accused in the U.S. of killing an American soldier in 1992 -- was tapped to lead that nation's Legislature.
30. New reports say Mr. Obama met with the New York lawmaker Thursday in Chicago. Hillary might reject State offer.
More similar words: maker, speaker, make, make out, make for, make up, make way, makeup, make sure, make over, make up for, make use of, make fun of, make a face, make sense, make peace with, make friends with, make a difference, law, lawn, lawsuit, worker, marker, banker, broker, take, bake, shake, brake, snake.