Random good picture Not show
1. The document carried the seal of the governor's office.
2. The two halves of the document did not correspond.
3. He signed and sealed the document.
4. This document will form the basis for our discussion.
5. The stolen document was soon restored to the owner.
6. He handed me the document without comment.
7. Please submit the document to me.
8. He particularly criticized the terminology in the document.
9. I'm printing a copy of the document for you.
10. He affixed his seal to the document.
11. The document delineates your rights and your obligations.
12. They browbeat him into signing the document.
13. He scrolled through the document.
14. Pls hand in the document to me.
15. She dittoed several copies of the document.
16. His research will document how the debt crisis occurred.
17. I sent him the original document, not a photocopy.
18. The document supplies details of the proposed changes.
19. The document is not considered genuine.
20. He scrutinized the document closely.
21. Please hand the document in to me.
22. She walked me through the six-page document.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
23. What document are you talking about?
24. You should study this document with the utmost care.
25. The government has issued a new document mapping out its policies on education.
26. The document expressed some ambivalence over the doctrine of predestination.
27. In Post Offices, virtually every document that's passed across the counter is stamped with a rubber stamp.
28. He took out a court injunction against the newspaper demanding the return of the document.
29. This statement must be understood in the context of the entire document.
30. In the film, he plays a spy whose mission is to confirm the verity of a secret military document.
More similar words: documentary, monument, instrument, commencement, amendment, entertainment, sentiment, mentor, moment, comment, mention, mentally, payment, segment, element, ailment, basement, movement, momentum, comment on, fragment, equipment, implement, placement, in a moment, statement, experiment, tournament, apartment, treatment.