Random good picture Not show
1. The document carried the seal of the governor's office.
2. The two halves of the document did not correspond.
3. He signed and sealed the document.
4. The government has issued a new document mapping out its policies on education.
5. This document will form the basis for our discussion.
6. The stolen document was soon restored to the owner.
7. He handed me the document without comment.
8. The document expressed some ambivalence over the doctrine of predestination.
9. Please submit the document to me.
10. In Post Offices, virtually every document that's passed across the counter is stamped with a rubber stamp.
11. He particularly criticized the terminology in the document.
12. I'm printing a copy of the document for you.
13. The document provides a general overview of the bank's policies.
14. He affixed his seal to the document.
15. The document delineates your rights and your obligations.
16. They browbeat him into signing the document.
17. Pls hand in the document to me.
18. She dittoed several copies of the document.
19. An extra copy of each document was supplied for onward transmission to head office.
20. His research will document how the debt crisis occurred.
21. I sent him the original document, not a photocopy.
22. The document was previously circulated in New York at the United Nations.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
23. The document supplies details of the proposed changes.
24. The document is not considered genuine.
25. Please hand the document in to me.
26. He took out a court injunction against the newspaper demanding the return of the document.
27. This statement must be understood in the context of the entire document.
28. In the film, he plays a spy whose mission is to confirm the verity of a secret military document.
29. I need to make a few changes before I print the document.
30. The two of us stood by while two typists typed out the whole document again.
More similar words: documentary, monument, instrument, commencement, amendment, entertainment, sentiment, mentor, moment, comment, mention, mentally, payment, segment, element, ailment, basement, movement, momentum, comment on, fragment, equipment, implement, placement, in a moment, statement, experiment, tournament, apartment, treatment.